Cleaning with Mario #36 Decorating your flat for instagram validation what a sad situation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ma lovelies why has he put white see through voiles up? Thought he was having bespoke curtains 🤣
I’ve just had a read though the wiki aswell. I had forgotten some of the gems in there. The postie thing was a complete load of shite wasn’t it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
*in a nasal, high-pitched Marion screech that terrorises the Nikita dugs of Paisley*

Awww a new threeeead! Ah jist luv ittttt! So fresh! Aw ah luvvv it and so forth 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Not gonna lie it was more tasteful than I was expecting but do not like the navy tat.
Also cannot believe the change in sofa cushions from Danyeelle.....he got those sofas last Feb what a total waste.
Oor Marion cannot believe the hype around his reveal and was pure dead nervous (bespoke IBS off the scale).....but YOU hyped it up!
Drinks table was gold so won't fit in his new wee boujee living room so lets see when the makes an appearance. He's prob got it hidden in the bedroom while the glamour pics were taken.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
*in a nasal, high-pitched Marion screech that terrorises the Nikita dugs of Paisley*

Awww a new threeeead! Ah jist luv ittttt! So fresh! Aw ah luvvv it and so forth 😘
How could ye forget it was a blind nikita dug ma luvlie! n this is wit it looked lit when it wis chasin marion

20AF0137-0FAB-42B1-9EB6-4FE089ACC2EB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
EA097F6C-996C-4871-832F-6B261ADF0EB9.jpeg

Ooor Marion is such a shy wee boy he hates all the attention he’s been getting on his new panelmediawall infact he hates it that much that he’s only reposted 87 stories worth of praise! It’s almost asif he’s caused the hype and build up himself??? I’m baffled 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
24 hours later and after another look it’s worse than I thought. Not one single thing goes in the room. It’s like he’s been allowed a 5 minute trolley dash in B&M.

Anyway ma lovelies, am no an interior designer like Marion so maybe am so far oot ma lane am delerious.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
One of his followers posted yesterday that she was glad she was on holiday from work at the same time he was doing his decorating so she could focus on it!
I know we can’t go very far on holiday just now but holy duck!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
New thread, ladsssss!! 🥳

*Takes a seat and treatit maself tae some posh criss in a plastic Poundland bowl and boujee joos in a mug* 🥔 💎

Mwah 😘 mwah 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Everything you see on this thread wis ma vision, jist exactly whit ah waaanted it tae be, fae the title doon and, Oh my Gawd, the team that created this fur me, i'll tag them here fur youse, they just went BEYOND, and I couldnae recommend them, so aye, thank you so so much, I just waant them to get aw the credit for making ma vision a reality and I'll go through the rest of ma comments and your comments on a separate comment.

👌👏👌👏 🥔 💕 💎@laynelo_

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
One of his followers posted yesterday that she was glad she was on holiday from work at the same time he was doing his decorating so she could focus on it!
I know we can’t go very far on holiday just now but holy duck!
I saw this and I thought it was a tattler 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have to agree I think it’s an overall improvement. I also think it’s such a huge fuss over nothing. He hardly totally transformed the room it’s just the same with a media wall and panelling... I also like the console tables I am sad to say 🤣🤣 not that it matters what we think as he doesn’t need validation.

Hello ma lovelies, so despite my best plans, ma joab got in the way and I have only just caught up on the reveal. My thoughts are :- Its an improvement overall and I do really like the main wall and console tables. But.... the other side of the room looks odd. Why is the bathroom cabinet still there? Why do the sofas and the lighting looks a weird filtered to duck yellow colour? My main concern is where is all their stuff? I am playing to the lord that the poor IKEA wardrobe survives the night under the weight of the extra shite he must have stashed. Mwah Mwah 🥔❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s like he started with a good base. The panelling and the media wall are not hideous. Then he added the console tables again not hideous. Issue is he kept adding and adding and adding utter shite till it looked cheap and tacky. How can anyone possibly ask if he got someone in to style it 😭😭😭😭

24 hours later and after another look it’s worse than I thought. Not one single thing goes in the room. It’s like he’s been allowed a 5 minute trolley dash in B&M.

Anyway ma lovelies, am no an interior designer like Marion so maybe am so far oot ma lane am delerious.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Stage two will be an intervention, Marios friends and family convince him to chuck his hoard out. 58657855 is too many wax burners, terrible scenes of Mario climbing into a skip to bring them back into the hoose.
He's going to have to clear the bedroom, to get the wardrobes done, that's when loads more tat will appear in hotel room #284

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I have to agree I think it’s an overall improvement. I also think it’s such a huge fuss over nothing. He hardly totally transformed the room it’s just the same with a media wall and panelling... I also like the console tables I am sad to say 🤣🤣 not that it matters what we think as he doesn’t need validation.
I also don't understand why he keeps repeating that it far exceeded his expectations/the workmen went above and beyond etc etc. Like was he expecting it to be tit and half arsed? I don't know about anyone else but if I pay tradesmen to carry out work in my hoose, I am expecting it to be a top quality finish. I'm not clutching ma pearls with suprise when they do a good job 😂 Why all the dramatics Marion you absolute turnip?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
So he denied he was getting new sofas. And then got new sofas.

That look almost exactly the same?! Have I missed something?

Im noticing this more and more with influencers - they reveal a whole new scheme and everything is gifted. Do they literally message all the companies they can, saying “I’m decorating! I need free stuff! Gimme gimme!”

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.