Cleaning with Mario #35 Panelling whilst paying full rent, in the scent ‘money well spent’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one calls him Marion or any other name because he’s gay it’s because he acts like a 85 year old granny

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
No one calls him Marion or any other name because he’s gay it’s because he acts like a 85 year old granny
the persons comment was deleted so its either been Marion himself or Deek or his wee ginger pal stickin up for him either way it's gone my reply was deleted aswell

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
the persons comment was deleted so its either been Marion himself or Deek or his wee ginger pal stickin up for him either way it's gone my reply was deleted aswell
Just noticed! Derek is surely too out of it and it kind of made sense so can’t have been Mario. I’m going with Rendall

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Absolutely
I shall remember this the next time I venture oot tae the boujee wee small business market that is Braehead. Unfortunately I had a toddler swerving right oot his ain lane the last time I spotted The Beak in there, nae papparazo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Same here!
somebody commented a 'New Member' called Harambe,said they are all up for a wee gossip but the comments are becoming nastier by the day they said and its bullying and misgendering Marion because he's camp and Gay they said and I bet we wouldn't say it to his face they may get 'pelters' for saying it *pure rendall speech,gotta have been her* it was deleted shortly after

• Haha
Reactions: 25
A new member came on saying we were all bullying Mario and we shouldn’t call him “she” just because he’s gay and camp.
They also said we wouldn’t say anything we say on here to his face.
Then the comment disappeared 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
A new member came on saying we were all bullying Mario and we shouldn’t call him “she” just because he’s gay and camp.
1. As a gay man myself, I can confirm that I call him Marion because he acts like a 90 year old woman and not because he’s gay. It would be shite patter if it was because he’s gay.
2. I would say it to his face.
3. He deserves everything said on here.
4. He needs to sit down and get some class.

Love youse aw 🥔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
The difference is, we tell the truth, and Marion tells lies

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
somebody commented a 'New Member' called Harambe,said they are all up for a wee gossip but the comments are becoming nastier by the day they said and its bullying and misgendering Marion because he's camp and Gay they said and I bet we wouldn't say it to his face they may get 'pelters' for saying it *pure rendall speech,gotta have been her* it was deleted shortly after
Thank you, that's weird eh! This is the most light hearted thread on tattle, so obviously mazda or a friend then 🧐

Not so long ago on his stories he said 'sing it hen' over a tiktok of a guy singing, so one rule for Mazda and one for us trolls Haha, we would all defo say everything to his face 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
1. As a gay man myself, I can confirm that I call him Marion because he acts like a 90 year old woman and not because he’s gay. It would be shite patter if it was because he’s gay.
2. I would say it to his face.
3. He deserves everything said on here.
4. He needs to sit down and get some class.

Love youse aw 🥔
Love you too Mags hen ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Most of us know where the twit lives and works, so is that an invite to say things to his face? Because the line of tattlers waiting their turn would be longer than the Erskine bridge!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Got to laugh, we all knew it was panelling but what he's alluded to over the last few days is that his waas (walls) urnae straight ma lovelies.
So from experience in an older house they will struggle to get the panelling to look good without making the ceiling/walls look off kilter. It happened to us with lead paned glass above a door and had no idea till it was fitted plus other things we've tried to do. But he says they have over come the issues lol :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve never thought of Mario being called “she” because he’s gay. It’s because he’s a wee old biddy cutting aboot in his hoosecowat, going to bed at 8pm and watching Call The Midwife 😂

His sexuality is irrelevant, he’s just a baldy! Beaky! Bastard!

So aye and so forth hens mwah 😘

Tattie hearts and TONS AH LUV

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I thought we all called him Marion because of auto correct a bit like when you stop changing ducking. He acts like a wee auld wifie with his blanket and watching call the midwife in the middle of the day.... so if the knock off designer shoe fits ma lovelie

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.