Cleaning with Mario #32 hair mask in the scent pointless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Derek's best present was a ps4 keyboard ? He is such a selfish piece of crap. He gets an expensive (pointless) hairdryer and new hoovers etc. And he buys Derek a shitty £20 keyboard attachment for a controller?! Fuck off Marion. if Derek was m y bf I'd be getting him a brand new ps5 . Derek you deserve better than somebody buying shitty ballons to show off on his shitty insta "cleaning" account

Reactions: 22
He looks about 13, bless his wee cotton socks

Reactions: 17
Poor derek really just proves that he gets fuck all if hes that fair away with a shitey controller keyboard

Reactions: 15
That's cos Derek is thinking, IS THAT FUCKING IT, IS THAT A GROWN MAN'S BIRTHDAY MARIO YOUSE ARE DUMPED.

Reactions: 17
That's cos Derek is thinking, IS THAT FUCKING IT, IS THAT A GROWN MAN'S BIRTHDAY MARIO YOUSE ARE DUMPED.
or
Stop taking pic after pic you great big fanny, I want my small cheap Tesco cake

He made High Tea for lunch! Kind of missing the point when trying to be posh Marion

Reactions: 12
That’s Melvs strangler fingers with it in this photo as though he has grabbed it when Derek has nipped to the loo. It’s like when you take photos of kids gifts to send thank yous to old Aunties

Does anyone know how much all those balloon things cost? Do you think he has spent more on the balloons for the gram than he spent on Deeks gifts?

I hope Derek uses his keyboard to connect with the outside world and ask for rescue.

Reactions: 24
He probably got the balloons for free off marketplace. Someone giving them away after their child’s first birthday

Reactions: 22
Not just you ma slutty troll. Nothing better than a good seeing too then a fag on your birthday.

Reactions: 18
Can’t believe I’m saying this but quite like those balloons and purely because my family are huge rangers fans, but he’s done it purely for the gram rather than for wee dezza anywayyyy I’m away back to my own lane now ma lovelies. Will see myself out

Reactions: 16
He definitely got those balloons free.
looks like he’s taken a leaf out of his sister’s afternoon tea manual.

Reactions: 12
Wasn’t he promoting some woman on Instagram or Facebook who was doing lockdown afternoon teas a while back? He could have gotten her to sort Deek an actual afternoon tea even though I’m sure he doesn’t even like them but what Mario says goes eh! Patron saint of small businesses Mario, you have let the side down

Reactions: 13
This reminds me of that white dress/blue dress thing

I thought it was pink. The longer I look it’s blue

Reactions: 4
I know PS5s are hard to come by, but am sure this begging bastard could have got him a PS5 and and game for his birthday. A £20 keyboard But this selfish prick would rather spend money on tat for the flat. He needs to get his priorities right...

That tea party though. .... it's like a buffet at a wedding all spread out on the table. Im imagining a queue of two holding paper plates. Friday debt filled love to you all x

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.