Cleaning with Mario #30 A tat cave in Paisley born & raised in ma hoosecoat I spend ma day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So so so financially comfortable yet is living in council accommodation at the age of 37. This would be fine if he didn’t constantly claim that he had so much money. No one who was so financially stable would choose to live in a 1 bedroom council flat. His constant need to tell everyone how comfortable they are, just shows that he is indeed not. And he is embarrassed of their situation. Stop spending thousands building the flat you don’t own from the ground up, save that money, work on your credit score and stop kidding yourself.

Reactions: 23
Total contradiction yet again! He’s always kind but also impatient and snaps at people :unsure:
some of those you can easily recognise who sent them, his pal Sam and Rendall etc.
He’s also making out he’s had offers from big brands when the reality is he canny hack it. Last time I he hinted at going profesh with the Gram he freaked oot and hid in Ryan’s bed for a week!
Batten down the hatches as this has just inflated his wee ego all the more 😠

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Am I the only person who doesn’t put everything but the kitchen sink In my stovies!? I’ve never put carrot or turnip In my stovies before. And I’ve certainly never put raw sausage In my stovies and boiled it for hours.
Tatties, onion , corned beef & sometimes leftover roastbeef here

Reactions: 4
You all really need to take a seat and get some class! Melvin's stovies are beautiful and excellent for the bowels. Plus they give Melv some excellent skiddies to clean off his bog in the morning. So karma on all your arses!!

But what mystery meat is it??? Is it corned beef? Sausage??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
🤣 he has turned down many tv presenting roles. Oh Marion, stop 🤣 I can’t take anymore.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Also, I see another fur baby is back on the radar 😡

Anyone prepared to sell a kitten to that pair in their present home circumstances should be fecking ashamed of themselves.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Rightttt own up?! Whos asked marion to do his own book 😂?! ...... hes wanting to bring out his own aftershave/perfume range 😂!! ‘ eau de toilette catpiss ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 20
1)

Total contradiction yet again! He’s always kind but also impatient and snaps at people :unsure:
some of those you can easily recognise who sent them, his pal Sam and Rendall etc.
He’s also making out he’s had offers from big brands when the reality is he canny hack it. Last time I he hinted at going profesh with the Gram he freaked oot and hid in Ryan’s bed for a week!
Batten down the hatches as this has just inflated his wee ego all the more 😠
Don't worry hen, we've all seen the real you when you snapped at Derek and a cashier due to peppergate. So don't worry, we know what a viscous little wee troll hobbit you are . You know I wouldn't be surprised if Peter Jackson scalped him for the role of Gollum, but the pressure was too much for him ! I mean he had the snarling teeth, 3 balding hairs and nasty personality etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
But what mystery meat is it??? Is it corned beef? Sausage??
Rayn.

His feet must stink, athletes foot. 🤢

Also, I see another fur baby is back on the radar 😡

Anyone prepared to sell a kitten to that pair in their present home circumstances should be fecking ashamed of themselves.
To be kept in that tiny hall, it's cruelty.

Turned down tv work? Are you ok Mazda, you big fat liar 🤡🤭
Aye ma lovelie, he was going to go on the telly at 7pm to frighten the kids into going to bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can't for the life of me work out why you'd want to stay and spend so much money on a council flat if you have the means to save for a deposit and buy your own place. They clearly have enough money. I stayed in a council flat for 4 years and just decorated with basic stuff cos I just didn't see the point in investing much more money into a place that was never going to be mine. I would understand it all if he was buying it from the council but it just doesn't make sense to me unless I've missed something...

Reactions: 18
Jesus wept, I really think he has some sort of spending addiction. Surely it’s not normal to keep buying all that crap. And how many sets of bedding does he actually own I wonder?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.