Cleaning with Mario #30 A tat cave in Paisley born & raised in ma hoosecoat I spend ma day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone ask him why he cuts his own hair, when he's clearly rubbish at it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
But wiz he no REALLY comfortable over a year ago. He could buy a hoose at a snap of his fingers, JIST LIKE THAT!
I just can’t fadum this one! I work full time and I’m on alright pay. I try hard to save a little each month and it’s not easy. Is he making a mint off Ava May or he’s a lying little prick and they have 20p in their ‘savings’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I just can’t fadum this one! I work full time and I’m on alright pay. I try hard to save a little each month and it’s not easy. Is he making a mint off Ava May or he’s a lying little prick and they have 20p in their ‘savings’
What Mario thinks is financially secure, and the reality, is miles apart. He was going to save up for a kettle. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I thought the whole point of this True/False nonsense on insta was you were to begin all your answers with either true, or false, otherwise it is just ask me anything, surely? Also can someone PLEASE stage an intervention and remove his box of exclamation marks, if I see him write ’brain cancer!’ one more time I might have to get violent.

Reactions: 17
Just sat with my wee boy doing some home learning. Funnily enough working on there, their and they’re. He managed to explain what each ones means and how to put them in a sentence. He’s 8 mario, get back to school you absolute illiterate twit!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
In one story he’s shy and doesn’t like to be around people. In the very next story he can’t wait to be out and around people again. Can’t keep up with the beak nosed baldy

• Haha
That’s definately he’s own question as it doesn’t make sense. I took it to mean he was passed down money, like an inheritance.
Came here to say this too, he either didn't understand the question, or he wrote it himself, he has no grasp of words and meaning, he's an idiot, thick as fuckin stovies!

• Haha
These questions have totally been made up by him. Half of them don’t even make any sense. Also if he inherited money and is so well off why is he in a council flat taking away from someone else who doesn’t have two full time incomes

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The questions 🤣🤣🤣🤣 he told us he would cheer us up and he certainly has. What a laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 13
But wiz he no REALLY comfortable over a year ago. He could buy a hoose at a snap of his fingers, JIST LIKE THAT!
He really does need to zip it with his financial state. It's so very subjective for a start and links closely with age, circumstance and attitude to risk. Commonly, most people become more risk averse as they get older. At 37, he's living in accommodations that are amongst the lowest end of the rent and associated bills scale, so short of moving back in with his auntie and paying digs, he's never likely to have more disposable income than he does now (short of landing a windfall). Remember his initial reaction to losing his job was panic at the thought of losing his safe place, so if he was truly in a state of being financially resilient to an income shock, that wouldn't even have crossed his mind.

He seems to think he has all the time in the world to acquire his dream home, but i bet he's done nothing more than go on a mortgage calculator, got the theoretical amount he can borrow and an idea of the monthly repayment, and not considered all other bills will increase too. This is outside of the holiday dreams, the car dreams, the wedding dreams and the adoption dreams. And certainly before his compulsive spending addiction. Meanwhile they're only getting older.

As both of their jobs require them to be physically able, he best hope that they're both in reasonable health shape in 10, 15, 20, 25 years time or have very good insurance cover (that's another cost Melvin).

Sorry folks, but I could rip the wee pretender a new one today. Think I can hear ma lane calling...........

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He’s such a dumbass, it’s actually painful. Rayn is definitely the brains of the operation in that hoose! 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve been MIA for ages- lockdown/ homeschool/ new baby hell hole-

Has his job been confirmed? I’ve just read that as he is a cleaner?!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.