Cleaning With Mario #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no!! His queen just threw him a bone and acknowledged his big dancing on ice suck up. Strap yourselves in for the smug-o-meter going off the charts. You can tell he's pure buzzin. My only antidote is to go full on 'shire:

Calm yer tits fanny baws 😈😈

• Angry
Reactions: 3
So he managed to get the REALLY expensive, REALLY gorgeous, NOT cheap trainers in store at JD.

After a quick look on the JD sale they are £40 each pair!

That rant for 80 bleeping quid! 🥴

Both pairs are bleeping rotten, something I’d see my 60 year old Dad wearing!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So he managed to get the REALLY expensive, REALLY gorgeous, NOT cheap trainers in store at JD.

OMG was just coming in to say he was giving it I have spent a lot of money, these were really expensive trainers bla bla bla, slating JD sports and he could have just got them in the shop the whole time and they look like he could have got them for £20 each in sports direct!!! Wahhhhhh

Reactions: 5
Mario, the reason you can't sleep is cos you spend every waking hour in your bargain bed eating shite.
You're absolutely right. Melvin's bedroom is not a designated sleep zone. It's his dining room cum cinema cum broadcasting studio. No wonder his brain struggles to associate going to bed with going to sleep.

It'll be fish and chips tonight for dinner I reckon. He really needs to change his chippy to somewhere that actually puts a bit of colour on his food though, rather than dunk it in warm oil for half an hour. I would hate to be that man's colon!
Cheers Ms Bamalam for making us all think about Mario's colon 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
You're absolutely right. Melvin's bedroom is not a designated sleep zone. It's his dining room cum cinema cum broadcasting studio. No wonder his brain struggles to associate going to bed with going to sleep.
Brain? I really don't think our Melv has a brain. He can barely string a sentence together half the time

Brain? I really don't think our Melv has a brain. He can barely string a sentence together half the time
I made the assumption that he has one in the same vein as a tree falling in the forrest still makes a sound, even if no one is around to hear it lol.

I'm more than happy to stand corrected on this issue though 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 1

They are properly tit.

Reactions: 1

I was honestly just about to come in and say, those trainers are horrendous. I wouldn’t even let my dad out the house if he bought them. It’s a shame, he’s obviously trying to portray a certain image but my god the guys an absolute fanny.

Reactions: 2
JD were doing him a favour keeping those disgusting things away from his gaff... what the actual duck are those things? “Really expensive” sure Marvin just like those gooch bowling shoes were really authentic. Let’s hope Rayn shreds both pairs to bits she would be saving him the humiliation of wearing those old man shoes

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He said one his story last week that he’s obsessed with trainers and they were really expensive ...they are absolutely hideous and cheap ...I think he actually got them from the same place he got his mums tacky plastic shoes at Xmas ...everything is £5 🤮🤮🤮

To be fair and setting aside the incoherence of his rant, i do feel his anger was likely proportionate to what £80 actally means to him in terms of his real disposable income situation, as opposed to the fantasy financial situation he tries to project.

It's economy of scale. £80 can be everything or nothing depending on your own situation. For all the things it's easy to knock him for, I'd never knock him for what £80 means to him.

Reactions: 23

I got my 75 year old dad the ones on the right in the sale 😂😂😂

• Haha
They have now named the bed after him..... I am not sure if this has been asked before, but what is going on with his hair?? What? How? Where? Why? !
If Mario's still around on insta in a year's time, I think it entirely possible he'll be sharing his hair journey with his lovelies...........and us 😉

Reactions: 5
To be fair and setting aside the incoherence of his rant, i do feel his anger was likely proportionate to what £80 actally means to him in terms of his real disposable income situation, as opposed to the fantasy financial situation he tries to project.

It's economy of scale. £80 can be everything or nothing depending on your own situation. For all the things it's easy to knock him for, I'd never knock him for what £80 means to him.
Melvin is a complete douche but I do agree with this.

Reactions: 2
Melvin is a complete douche but I do agree with this.
100% but it’s just a shame that all these instagrammers without a pot to piss in make others feel tit because of the wizard of oz style projection of fake wealth.... then try and flog the same people without a pot to piss in tat they don’t need to enable themselves to buy a pot that they can piss in for the future 😂

Reactions: 8

Cheers Ms Bamalam for making us all think about Mario's colon 😂😂😂

Broadcasting studio 😂😂😂😂

Well said this pisses me off. I've worked in call centres dealing with deliveries and lengths some people would take complaints over little issues such as cheap mugs broken easily fixed by sending another. There were people who literally wouldn't be happy until there was someone sacked over their silly little complaint this is the type of person Mario is full of self importance. It's not really about the money it's more about how dare they do this to me

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

Omfg I thought they were gonna be at least £100 each in the sale the way he was going on 🤣 I can’t get half a trainer for that price let alone
JD were doing him a favour keeping those disgusting things away from his gaff... what the actual duck are those things? “Really expensive” sure Marvin just like those gooch bowling shoes were really authentic. Let’s hope Rayn shreds both pairs to bits she would be saving him the humiliation of wearing those old man shoes
Tat trainers to go with the rest of his tat, they are in the sale for a reason.... cause nobody else wants them disgusting things 🤣

Reactions: 4
Marty boy ...your post this morning if you really do believe that then I’m sorry but your even more delusional than we thought...yes We do fear we will get to where you are ..but not in a good way, living in a one bed flat with you dim boyfriend and a cat that throws it’s self out the window to escape the cheap tat that is crammed into every orifice 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.