Cleaning With Mario #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marty boy ...your post this morning if you really do believe that then I’m sorry but your even more delusional than we thought...yes We do fear we will get to where you are ..but not in a good way, living in a one bed flat with you dim boyfriend and a cat that throws it’s self out the window to escape the cheap tat that is crammed into every orifice 🤮🤮🤮
If he actually believes what he said then he is stupider than I first thought. And I can tell you, that’s pretty stupid. Such a gobshite.

Reactions: 5
Trouble is we don’t want what you have, nobody does. Well nobody in the their right mind would.
maybe we should call cats protection and save that poor cat!
I gave my 75 year old dad the trainers he had and even he turned his nose up to them.
I’ve taken them back for a refund.

Reactions: 1
What planet does Super Mario live on????? Muppet!!
Thing is, I don’t actually hate him because for that they need to mean something to you. He is such a moron!

I’m on the edge of my seat to see what the big reveal from Shponge is.... Another shponge in another colour? Another cloth in another colour? I won’t sleep tonight without knowing!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As if Melvin's life is something to actually aspire to! I have agoraphobia and I have more of a bleeping social life than him. Plus my house isn't covered in polyester throws, diamante tit and has some colour in it. Also I don't need to put my name on everything, just in case I forget what I am called.
bleeping weapon.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Marty boy ...your post this morning if you really do believe that then I’m sorry but your even more delusional than we thought...yes We do fear we will get to where you are ..but not in a good way, living in a one bed flat with you dim boyfriend and a cat that throws it’s self out the window to escape the cheap tat that is crammed into every orifice 🤮🤮🤮
If being him means wearing those tit flicker Nike trainers as well?

I’d rather tit in my hands and clap!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Poor Derek just looks totally clueless, do you reckon he's constantly got earplugs in to block out Marty boy and his pish? If I had to sit there listening to my partner film himself talking about his hoover and his crusty lips I would have done a Van Gogh on both my ears. Absolute bleeping walloper!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah Saint Mario we are all jealous of your life . I wish I was living in a tiny one bed flat ,going bald and worrying about my sales assistant job . I really am jealous of the free wax melts and sponges in different colours . What a diddy he is .

• Haha
Reactions: 13
people I find aspirational are those who overcome adversity and achieve greatness, people that freely share their skills and talents, creatives, people who challenge the status quo, people who use their position for the greater good.

NOT some bellend knobshite who can't string a sentence together, who crams their flat full of next years landfill, who jumps on every bandwaggon that started years previously and who comes across as an entitled money grubbing selfish prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
2DF43472-3CD0-483E-9F6E-C96D76430B9A.png
Am I reading this right? A tipi for a cat to watch movies on their iPad?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
We knew this was coming 🤣🤣 Tagging shark begging 🤣🤣
He’ll think he has raised sharks profile, it will be down to him.
well he needs to work his magic on Debenhams because they are going down the shitter! And so will his job. He slags off every other high street shop so not sure who’s left for him to work for?
maybe his chippy will have a job for him!’n

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.