Cleaning With Mario #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has someone been shopping again
I’m clueless with things like this. I can nosy through insta etc but how do they go about buying followers? And how much does it cost? Promise I’m not an imposter looking to up my game just curious lol?

I’m clueless with things like this. I can nosy through insta etc but how do they go about buying followers? And how much does it cost? Promise I’m not an imposter looking to up my game just curious lol?
Just from googling there are loads of companies that sell them. $5 will buy you 250 followers from the place I looked at. Pretty sad when you think about it.

Reactions: 1
Jealous of him no, I may not at 52 still have my home the way I would like it but I have paid for everything, gifted nothing and proud of that.

what pisses me off with these influencers is that they think we are all so jealous of their gifted items, no I couldn’t care less what you get. However, what angers me is that the more some have the greedier they become. I also blame the brands by continuing to feed the frenzy. I get ads are cheaper via social media but would it hurt just one influencer to accept said item, demo as necessary and then donate it to someone worthwhile. How many vacuums or wax burners do normal households need.

feel better now.

Reactions: 8
That'll set him off on a rant :ROFLMAO: We'll get the full head wobbling, finger wagging and witch face on for this one, if we're really lucky

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe if he didn’t lie in his bed all night/all day then he might actually get some sleep. He is honestly a moron. Ready any article about insomnia and it tells you NOT TO LIE IN BED. Idiot.

Maybe if he didn’t lie in his bed all night/all day then he might actually get some sleep. He is honestly a moron. Ready any article about insomnia and it tells you NOT TO LIE IN BED. Idiot.
Yeah but he's tried everything remember, he's just the only person who none of it works for, nothing, nada....... So aye 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The amount of time he's on his phone probably doesn't help, the blue light emitted from phones is a big cause of insomnia. Maybe if he tried turning of screens and reading a book ( :ROFLMAO: ) before bed, it might help?

Yeah but he's tried everything remember, he's just the only person who none of it works for, nothing, nada....... So aye 🙄
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I read that in Melvin Theresa's voice then while imagining him pulling at his manky t shirt & rubbing his baldy fivehead

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The amount of time he's on his phone probably doesn't help, the blue light emitted from phones is a big cause of insomnia. Maybe if he tried turning of screens and reading a book ( :ROFLMAO: ) before bed, it might help?

Agreed 🙌🏻 I don’t have insomnia but I do struggle to sleep. Staying off my phone and not having a picnic in my bed daily certainly helps.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I read that in Melvin Theresa's voice then while imagining him pulling at his manky t shirt & rubbing his baldy fivehead
Baldy fivehead 😂😂😂.

Ha! This tickled me, although he did remove the comment sharpish
View attachment 70024
Infuriates me when accounts delete comments! What’s the point in being so transparent with #ad #gifted if half the comments are only selected and giving a fake perseption. Maybe they should introduce #deletedcomment #ionlykeepcommentsilike #fakeinteraction #fakeasfuck

Reactions: 3
He’s getting luxury grey carpet ...what a moron ...he calls his bed material plush now his carpets are going to be luxury ..didn’t know plush and luxury really means cheap and tacky ..can’t wait to see what b&m wallpaper he gets ...oh let me guess it’s going to be ...deluxe and bespoke !!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Aye he will have alot of thinking to do when it comes to decorating.. yea so many tough decisions... oh except when your pallete is boring dumbass grey ..... 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.