Cleaning With Mario #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cleans his ‘flairs’ naebody cares... got a shark on tick it’s oor mario the priii....🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Mario, the reason you can't sleep is cos you spend every waking hour in your bargain bed eating shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Mario, the reason you can't sleep is cos you spend every waking hour in your bargain bed eating shite.
You are absolutely right, he can’t sleep because he’s never out his bed! I mean, I love my bed like every other person but I use my lounge for eating, watching TV, etc.

Wonder what’s on tonight’s menu... chicken dippers, hamwiches, crispy pancakes...

Reactions: 9
It'll be fish and chips tonight for dinner I reckon. He really needs to change his chippy to somewhere that actually puts a bit of colour on his food though, rather than dunk it in warm oil for half an hour. I would hate to be that man's colon!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Might just have mixed up crisps tonight, isn't it beige date night on Tuesdays when they go to cat vomit cafe? Will probably be saving himself.

Reactions: 5
Thinking about this, it is a bit bleeping weird though isn't it? It's not like he lives in a bleeping bedsit, he has living room. No wonder he is always changing the bleeping sheets, the scratty fucker

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Considering Debenhams went in to administration and continues to close stores he should think twice about slating companies he might well need a job at in the near future.

Reactions: 13
You know what his voice reminds me of? When River City introduce a character that’s meant to be a bam and they’re just so forceful with the accent and slang. I don’t follow the guy but saw Hinch’s repost of his story “AH WUD LOVE TAE SEE YOU DAE THIS OMG YUS LETS GET HER OAN THAT SHOW” it just sounds so forced and cringe 😂

• Haha
Oh duck off u absolute bellend!!!
Get Mrs hinch on dancing on ice?
What a complete dick!
I like that show.
Would be good to see her unfiltered ass hit the ice though

Reactions: 8
Oh duck off u absolute bellend!!!
Get Mrs hinch on dancing on ice?
What a complete dick!
I like that show.
Would be good to see her unfiltered ass hit the ice though
Just like what’s her face from the only way is Essex last year!! 🤦🏼‍♀️
she wouldn’t cope, because if wouldn’t be all about her!! And she couldn’t wear Gretal.
He is such an arse kisser 🤮

Reactions: 2
Lying in the living room because we all said the bed must be rank 🤣🤣🤣. Why is he talking through his nose? His lips are hanging!!!! I hate the way he looks at Derek, tries to be sassy but is just a wank

• Haha
Haha he's desperate to impress shark by showing how many sharks have been bought by his lovelies, he then wishes everyone 'happy HOOVERING'
Bellend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lying in the living room because we all said the bed must be rank 🤣🤣🤣. Why is he talking through his nose? His lips are hanging!!!! I hate the way he looks at Derek, tries to be sassy but is just a wank
Did you notice the flash of anger go across his face, he soon signed off! I bet he told poor Derek off!!!
who does he think Is?
How you could eat takeaway in your bedroom sitting on your bed where you sleep is rank!
I don’t let me kids do that! 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Haha he's desperate to impress shark by showing how many sharks have been bought by his lovelies, he then wishes everyone 'happy HOOVERING'
Bellend 😂
Then comes on to say he’s getting sooo many messages from people who’ve bought the shark. Like F**k he has. Those messages would be plastered on his stories with shark tagged if he had received them. He’s an annoying little pr**k

Did you notice the flash of anger go across his face, he soon signed off! I bet he told poor Derek off!!!
who does he think Is?
How you could eat takeaway in your bedroom sitting on your bed where you sleep is rank!
I don’t let me kids do that! 🤮
He has a superiority complex, cannot stomach him at all.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.