Cleaning With Mario #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell you what, if I worked in JD and I seen him storming in, I’d hit him in the puss with a trainer. Entitled bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Tell you what, if I worked in JD and I seen him storming in, I’d hit him in the puss with a trainer. Entitled bleep
I'd give a leg to see it. Mario walking in in his pj bottoms, 90s boy band hair don't, all six eyebrows sticking up, ex zeeeeeee ma weeping and flaking like a Greggs steak bake. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Mrs Hinch is asking for her followers what they do to beat the January blues. What people should do is... come on here and have a laugh at Mario. Would cheer you up no end of you were feeling about fed up. You’d realize that things could be worse, you could be Mario

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Seriously though, is there anything funnier than a Melvin rant? I just bleeping love watching the peaheaded bleep get into his high and mighty stride.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Here’s an idea.. why doesn’t everyone who lives near him storm into Debenhams raging at him see how he likes it. He’d be right on his stories going to town about you all. Absolute wank stain

Reactions: 7
Oh and hes back on stories. Love how he maintains this Im such a nice guy lovelies persona... Till something annoys him then hes the full on wee ned - all bleeping this and shitting that and bastarding his wee heart out..
Totally agree. He's made it clear that he wants opportunities with his insta but what big brands want an inarticulate, whiney, potty mouthed wee nyaff representing them? Derek's in for a tough January with the pissy attitude spewing forth.

Reactions: 8
People like him disgust me. He works in retail. He knows the tit people have to take from the public. Yet he has just said that if his ONLINE order doesn’t get sorted soon he’s going to go in store, who probably won’t have any way to help with online orders, and lose his tit at some poor soul working there.

Why ruin someone’s day by being horrible to them about something they can’t control? Also, you’d think he’d have his priories sorted after what his dad has just been through. Is an order from JD really worth getting so worked up about? It’ll get sorted, they’ve obviously had issues but it’s not the end of the world. What a horrible little man.
I’ve seen the people who work in JD, hopefully they’ll witch slap him out of there!

Reactions: 4
I’d rip my own skin off if I had those vile tattoos on my hands
What the duck are those? Looks like skid marks after he scratched his ibs arse. They are Not normal male tattoos 🤮 bleeping vile just like his teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Erm, how are we all pronouncing Hermes? I always thought it was her-meez? I’ve never heard it pronounced herms? So Martin always checks who the courier is and if it is Hermes, he cancels his order, and yet, here we are Martin, you tool.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Erm, how are we all pronouncing Hermes? I always thought it was her-meez? I’ve never heard it pronounced herms? So Martin always checks who the courier is and if it is Hermes, he cancels his order, and yet, here we are Martin, you tool.
Always cancels if it’s Hermes..except this time

Always buys in store to keep staff in a job..except this time

🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What the duck are those? Looks like skid marks after he scratched his ibs arse. They are Not normal male tattoos 🤮 bleeping vile just like his teeth.
I think the two on his hands are his nieces names and the ring one is Rayn

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Never heard of herms either.

Reactions: 3
Mrs Hinch is asking for her followers what they do to beat the January blues. What people should do is... come on here and have a laugh at Mario. Would cheer you up no end of you were feeling about fed up. You’d realize that things could be worse, you could be Mario
I certainly won’t have the January blues!!
I am the happiest I have been since finding Tattle, guaranteed a laugh. I do actually laugh out loud at some of the things written on here.
Thank you, I don’t need Mrs Hinch or any of these so called influencers.
Tattle is the best therapy I’ll ever need 🤣
It’s like I have found kindred spirits.
Thank you 😊

Reactions: 19
And what with him being so clued up about designers too 😆. Thank God his fake gear comes with labels he can pronounce.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
People like him disgust me. He works in retail. He knows the tit people have to take from the public. Yet he has just said that if his ONLINE order doesn’t get sorted soon he’s going to go in store, who probably won’t have any way to help with online orders, and lose his tit at some poor soul working there.

Why ruin someone’s day by being horrible to them about something they can’t control? Also, you’d think he’d have his priories sorted after what his dad has just been through. Is an order from JD really worth getting so worked up about? It’ll get sorted, they’ve obviously had issues but it’s not the end of the world. What a horrible little man.
Exactly what i came on to say for someone who works on retail to say that is disgusting. What a bleeping idiot .

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.