Cleaning With Mario #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet Debenhams are loving him taking time out for selfies πŸ™„
Where would this imaginary meet and greet take place? His flat? His sisters care home? Or the WMC where he had his kerayzee night out?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So thats Exactly what I would do if I met him ....GREET ...and not tears of joy !!!!!!!!

Reactions: 4
β€œI don’t bite back” β€œit doesnae affect me” so why are you bleeping raging on your stories then you absolute wet wipe?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
β€œI don’t bite back” β€œit doesnae affect me” so why are you bleeping raging on your stories then you absolute wet wipe?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Now we’ll have to endure all the screen shots of the sheep messaging him with sympathy. For someone that was only bothered by the homophobic remark, he sure as hell went on enough about everything else they said. Why didn’t he show the message... and more to the point, why didn’t he show the results of his questions and show exactly how many of his followers actually answered.

Reactions: 5
Doesn’t affect me but I am going to rant for 20 mins.... the council house comment really struck a nerve...... it’s easy to get a mortgage why sorry Martin hun but now a days it isn’t that easy to get a mortgage!!!

Reactions: 3
Trying to imagine what this meet and greet extravaganza might look like and, as its likely Mario keeps tabs on here, perhaps we can give him some inspiration for the big event's agenda.

1. Welcome, drinks reception - strictly 1 mug of biscuit tea per guest
Mingle with your fellow Mafioso (suggested talking points may include, favourite colour sph2onge cloth, how many wax melts is too many, favourite Mario journey story)

2. Explore the Mario art wall. See for youself the pictorial journey of this icon maturing from bottle-blonde disco-diva to malcontent brunette whinger.

3. TED talk by Mario. "Choices that will make you shine bright like a cubic zirconia". Mario will discuss the merits of Fabulosa v Zoflora, Daisy Blue v Ava May and Onesies v Twosies. Be blown away by his technique for committing his very own postal address to his very own memory.

4. Live demo. Style up a footstool - how to achieve that bougie look using only items gifted from small insta businesses.

Any other ideas folks?

Disclaimer: I am very VERY bored this evening

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Doesn’t affect me but I am going to rant for 20 mins.... the council house comment really struck a nerve...... it’s easy to get a mortgage why sorry Martin hun but now a days it isn’t that easy to get a mortgage!!!
He can’t get a f**king new carpet. How the f**k would he get a mortgage. He’s laughable

• Haha
Trying to imagine what this meet and greet extravaganza might look like and, as its likely Mario keeps tabs on here, perhaps we can give him some inspiration for the big event's agenda.

Mingle with your fellow Mafioso (suggested talking points may include, favourite colour sph2onge cloth, how many wax melts is too many, favourite Mario journey story)

2. Explore the Mario art wall. See for youself the pictorial journey of this icon maturing from bottle-blonde disco-diva to malcontent brunette whinger.

3. TED talk by Mario. "Choices that will make you shine bright like a cubic zirconia". Mario will discuss the merits of Fabulosa v Zoflora, Daisy Blue v Ava May and Onesies v Twosies. Be blown away by his technique for committing his very own postal address to his very own memory.

4. Live demo. Style up a footstool - how to achieve that bougie look using only items gifted from small insta businesses.

Any other ideas folks?

Menopausal makeovers and country dancing lessons!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Any other ideas folks?

Needs to be a lip-synch battle at some point, but only if we don't know the words.

Maybe a fashun show involving shoes from 'everything a fiver' shop

• Haha
I want Melvin to go full Gok Wan and start feeling up my jugs, telling me to get a better bra and forcing me into a leopard skin mini skirt and boob tube

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He can’t get a f**king new carpet. How the f**k would he get a mortgage. He’s laughable
Now he has just said he couldn’t afford to fix his teeth but apparently can afford a β€œbought” house with a click of his fingers!! He talks in riddles and contradicts himself constantly...... he is dying for a big β€œfancy” house that’s why he constantly shows his sisters house off....

Just caught the rant. His insta queen Mrs Hinch had a troll bite earlier and I can't help but feel this is Melvin having a manufactured #metoo moment to get a message from her.

On the off chance the message was real, here's my take. Gay or straight, council or private, a wee bawbag's a wee bawbag for a that (apologies to Rabbie Burns for the bastardisation of his works)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why does he think someone is giving him hate cos he's successful? That has confused me. It's cos he's a knob.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.