Cleaning With Mario #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank the lord we have another thread.
I’d love to know what his work pals think of him?

Reactions: 9
I’ve been avoiding Glasgow Debenhams whilst Christmas shopping. I just can’t face the hoards of lovelies and pilgrims to see the patron saint of tat.

Do we think he actually has work pals? I just imagine him acting like he runs the joint and rubbing everyone up the wrong way.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve been avoiding Glasgow Debenhams whilst Christmas shopping. I just can’t face the hoards of lovelies and pilgrims to see the patron saint of tat.

Do we think he actually has work pals? I just imagine him acting like he runs the joint and rubbing everyone up the wrong way.
this is what I wonder too. I reckon they think he's a pure dick.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Im actually embarrassed for him , he’s a complete idiot now I’m just waiting for the usual 💩 that comes out his mouth ...need some me time ..it’s my platform...pls Martin take as much time as you need but I know he won’t he’s to scared incase his sheep start deserting him !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That looks like he’s tried to use google translate. From Schemy to English. But like everything with him....fail.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Does he work in the Argyle St store? So I know where to avoid.

Reactions: 3
Does he work in the Argyle St store? So I know where to avoid.
I’ve always assumed so but actually have no idea. it might actually be silverburn as they have the door show bit he was rabbiting in about. I hate Debenhams, and only ever went when I took my grandad out. The Argyle street store makes me feel sea sick 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Are you watching the same footage as me? I mean how? why? You gotta be lying! Are you his mum? Has he paid you? I don’t get it.

03139CAE-FD42-46AA-8397-DF8175F33F17.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
How times have changed = tacky to super tacky. We see you Martin. Poor dear is so tired after work and rude people on his platform he needs a permanent holiday away. Stop tempting us Martin

And that face filter is clearly going to be his latest obsession and ladies, who knew, red lipstick and we are all gold-digging whores. Dick head

Reactions: 6
How times have changed = tacky to super tacky. We see you Martin. Poor dear is so tired after work and rude people on his platform he needs a permanent holiday away. Stop tempting us Martin

And that face filter is clearly going to be his latest obsession and ladies, who knew, red lipstick and we are all gold-digging whores. Dick head
Just wait for the filter to get an alter ego name. Anything Hinchy can do...

Reactions: 1
Mario if someone is looking to #gift you something this Christmas, I would suggest some English Grammar lessons. It’s ‘ I use’ NOT ‘I youse’ you Fu*king idiot.

If he uses or in Mario’s grammar ‘youses’ the filter how will we see the results of His daily skin care regimen. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That teddy bedding gives me the boak, imagine all the sweat on it after one nights sleep! Also what's with the sped up videos? Annoys me so much that they are all sheep to hinch and latch on to everything she does

Reactions: 5
That teddy bedding gives me the boak, imagine all the sweat on it after one nights sleep! Also what's with the sped up videos? Annoys me so much that they are all sheep to hinch and latch on to everything she does
I know. I would rather a teddy blanket or something that I am not using for the full night

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.