Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wheretonext

VIP Member
He’d like
Has he had it gifted tho? It's an older/cheaper model and they usually send out newer versions??
He love people to think it’s gifted. But it’s not. He said in his stories the other night he’d bought something he was excited about. I can sleep tonight now that I know what he bought. The boy is a gobshite. So glad it wasn’t #gifted to him. I’d say the only shark to be sent to his gaff is a loan shark.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
He ordered them on 26th December so it’s been 3 working days since he ordered them!!

I feel like ordering something on Debenhams website then going into his store to him to “crack up” about it. See how he likes it. Fucking hell he really angers me!

“Freeze time and awake when it’s February!”

Erm I think it would still be January when you “awake” since you froze time! 🙄

• Haha

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
And his 5 year plan confirms what everyone on here knows. He is not content with his lot in life.

I always have this sense that Mario thinks Derek's a lucky boy to have Mario but the more I see of Mario on insta, I reckon he's the one who's punching above his weight. Derek might not be the brain of Britain but I do think he is a devoted partner and a kind wee soul. Certainly not deserving of the constant shade and ridicule Mario publicly chucks at him.

Good grief, I give this wee bawbag too much of my thinking time lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
I’ve met him in a few social situations as we have mutual friends and he’s very different to how he acts online. Quite shy, very polite and also really pleasant... not irritating like he is on Instagram. I can say without doubt though that everything is for the gram. I actually watched him film videos for his stories where it looked like he was having a wild time and then the minute the phone was down he was sitting quietly again, it was odd... just have fun, rather than pretend to have fun.

I also know some people who have referred to him as “famous” but those people are mental and that is a story for a different day!

• Wow

Mack84

Hannah from AM is in Glasgow today for a wedding tomorrow and a few people from other Scottish accounts are going to the wedding....don’t think Marty got an invite...this has really made my day Hannah has tagged Mrs H as she’s visiting a young fan in Scotland and there’s no mention of Marty .....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
yeah the young fan in Scotland - don’t like to be a bitch but her mum seems so desperate to be in the papers & on insta. Did anyone see the daily record article where she shamed comedian Russell Howard over a joke he made about their disabled access? He made the joke about the state the council made of the ramp not actually making fun of the wee girl - but the mum was there sitting with her compo face on expecting a reaction!

ABN1105

Screenshot_20191130-132920_Instagram.jpg

Sorry to burst your bubble pal, but there isn't a person alive who is intimated by you! Not a single soul! Your so full of shit!

• Haha

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
Seriously though, is there anything funnier than a Melvin rant? I just fucking love watching the peaheaded cunt get into his high and mighty stride.

• Haha

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
That'll set him off on a rant :ROFLMAO: We'll get the full head wobbling, finger wagging and bitch face on for this one, if we're really lucky

• Haha
Reactions: 15

cleaningupthecrap

VIP Member
NOPE You fat headed twat ... IF you really had ibs you wouldnt shovel fried beige food , takeaway pizza , chinese , pizza , chocolate amd fizzy juice down your throat constantly. You talk shite martin!!

Translation - he can't go out because he might shart in excitement

• Haha

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
You are all forgetting that it is all about St. Melvin. It's not easy doing 40 hours a week poncing about Debenhams, healing the sick with wax melts and also being a strangler serial killer as well. Of course the poor wee lad is tired, we honestly don't deserve such an angel amongst us 🤲

• Haha
  • Heart

Citygirlgonecountry

He has "watered down the fabric softener" The same fabric softener which goes into a washing machine which then fills with .... water 🤷‍♀️ No words....

• Haha

Wheretonext

VIP Member
For someone that gets “100s” of messages I would have expected him to get the signatures in minutes. I’ve no doubt he’ll get them (probably reached it now) but in an hour he could only manage 72 signatures. Not very loyal followers you’ve got there Mario.
You see Mario, the thing is, everyone here knows all about you. Sticky fingers and all! We have made informed comments. You don’t actually know any of us, therefore, you aren’t really in any position to suggest any of us a jealous of your wax melts, manky carpet and #gifted items.

In your own words, we’re just ‘using our platform’ to highlight to others not to get sucked into the shite that comes out of ‘influencers’ mouths.

• Heart

cleaningupthecrap

VIP Member
What was that crap positivity he posted on New Years Eve? Claiming he would shrug off negativity blah blah blah, here we are on the 2nd of January and he is his usual whiney miserable dickhead self. It's been 4 working days ffs, if he didn't spend so much time storying his tragic life he could have walked to the shops and bought himself a pair of trainers. The Hermes driver has probably been warned about his flasher tendencies.

And he needs to look at his diet? No shit sherlock, it's appalling.

• Haha

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
I was coming on to say this! 😂
I am fucking living for this shit tbh! I love the fact he is so bitter but he's throwing it about that he has cash to splash on Shark's and shit watches, but is so careful to "handpick" his collabs :ROFLMAO:
Well I suppose you can't walk around with a wax melt on your wrist and a chunky throw around you as a shawl to prove your worth...

• Haha