Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wheretonext

VIP Member
he went very quiet all of a sudden. No kiss good night. Nothing!
it would be shocking if the brands that send him free crap seen this and knew of his sticky fingers on his previous job.

No she isn't! He follows her though still 🧐 Wonder if he had a wobbler because she couldn't fulfil his semichem orders?
I actually live in Scotland and our local semi chem only stocked the tat for a week or so. Never seen them back in stock? I remember him saying a few months back that semi chem wanted to do work with him, no mention since? Good spot as I never noticed she’s not following him anymore 🤔

Jo-Min99

Chatty Member
Maybe if he didn’t lie in his bed all night/all day then he might actually get some sleep. He is honestly a moron. Ready any article about insomnia and it tells you NOT TO LIE IN BED. Idiot.

JessicaFletcher

Chatty Member
I actually live in Scotland and our local semi chem only stocked the tat for a week or so. Never seen them back in stock? I remember him saying a few months back that semi chem wanted to do work with him, no mention since? Good spot as I never noticed she’s not following him anymore 🤔
I think ava may basically fucked it off because she couldn't make enough stock for her website and semichem? So the whole thing was a bit pointless really, Mario's big break he got by just signing his name went up in smoke.