Cleaning with Mario #29 We just can’t fadum it. Jumping to conclusions always his delusions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well av just brought up ma weetabix at seeing him wiggling his mop legs in the air. 🤮
So let me get this straight...he's wearing a fleece wahfullll set, slipper socks and now wahhhhhfull slippers too? All the while wearing a hoosecoat done up to the neck and caked in makeup? Yikes! He must absolutely hum

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
9D21E8FF-0008-4577-84CA-AD9C34B44A8D.jpeg

Why’s he reposting this saying he can’t breathe. Them two are the most unfunny couple who try too hard to have ‘ bants’. I actually felt abit sorry for Jaymeh.
The dream probably didn’t happen anyway she probably just watched the episode of friends where phoebe is mad at Ross because she had a dream about him. Honestly if that makes u not be able to breath, u need to get ya self on tattle n read the threads about ya self or check out your own story highlights to laugh at

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So let me get this straight...he's wearing a fleece wahfullll set, slipper socks and now wahhhhhfull slippers too? All the while wearing a hoosecoat done up to the neck and caked in makeup? Yikes! He must absolutely hum

He's awn the running machine again! 😂 🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 391539
Why’s he reposting this saying he can’t breathe. Them two are the most unfunny couple who try too hard to have ‘ bants’. I actually felt abit sorry for Jaymeh.
The dream probably didn’t happen anyway she probably just watched the episode of friends where phoebe is mad at Ross because she had a dream about him. Honestly if that makes u not be able to breath, u need to get ya self on tattle n read the threads about ya self or check out your own story highlights to laugh at
I’m not surprised Marion has been having those dreams, and to be fair it’s probably happening in fact I hope Derek is shagging everyone in M&S behind his back, COVID safe of course so nae kissing. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I know admin would never allow it, but to honour the new waaaaful lounge wear and the impending wood-panelling / bespoke wardrobe jurnees

Cleaning with Mario #30: All dolled up and no joiner to blow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
*Steps oot of ma ain laine*

Waaaaaffffffuuuullllll

*Steps back into ma ain laine*

So aye.... 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 391539
That's her subconscious telling her the marriage is fucked.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
*Steps oot of ma ain laine*

Waaaaaffffffuuuullllll

*Steps back into ma ain laine*

So aye.... 😂😂
Anyone here remember Dick and Dom shouting “Bogies”.... shouting “wafffffffullll” is the new Marion insta version 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Have I missed the grand new living room colour scheme reveal? It’s seems ages ago he talked about it 🤔

• Haha
Anyone here remember Dick and Dom shouting “Bogies”.... shouting “wafffffffullll” is the new Marion insta version 🤣🤣🤣
Haha yes!! 😂 I randomly should it at home and my German Shepherd seems to like it, his ears and head spring up like "what's going on?" 👀 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Buckle up ma lovelies... Moira’s teasing the big reveal 💎

(Fixed the caption for him)
View attachment 392237
Why does he buy so much stuff in advance when he has duck all storage? Plus decorators aren’t allowed in anyone’s homes at the moment, it’s now written into legislation sooo if he has someone in I am 100% phoning the Police! 🙃

And the rug looks shite quality, again!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Why does he buy so much stuff in advance when he has duck all storage? Plus decorators aren’t allowed in anyone’s homes at the moment, it’s now written into legislation sooo if he has someone in I am 100% phoning the Police! 🙃

And the rug looks shite quality, again!
He's gotta be putting that up himself..... Or Deek 😑

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.