Cleaning With Mario #28 Practice makes OK.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just cannot understand what marzipan is trying to say ma lovelies! Have we got a wee translator in the thread??
Is he sad because hinch didn’t reply back to him? Or has he been catching up on his boujee bespoke threads?
Back to ma Laine now lovelies 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who put 20p in the douche canoe? The overuse of of exclamation marks gives! Me! The! Rage!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
spoke to soon that last post why is he pretending someone committing suicide because he doesn’t like this page the sick duck.

A) nobody makes him or anyone read here
B) nobody makes him do Instagram and if it bothers him that much you would go private or delete instead of desperately trying to be a influencer
C) I don’t think he gets trolled (people actually contacting him and being mean) if they did I’m sure we would see the screen shots.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think this might be to do with the young scottish guy Scott Docherty on tiktok that has died? I wouldn’t like to say for sure as not actually seen it confirmed but I think it was suicide.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I think this might be to do with the young scottish guy Scott Docherty on tiktok that has died? I wouldn’t like to say for sure as not actually seen it confirmed but I think it was suicide.
This was my first thought too when I read Marios post. I know the wee guy was a rangers fan maybe he knows Derek or something x

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Unfortunately I think he’s just jumping on the bandwagon. 🙁
Undoubtedly. He's got no idea why that fella killed himself, but that hasn't stopped him making it allllll about him. This is why I don't give a single tit about his hurty feelings, he doesn't care about anyone but himself.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
It’s a pity that part of his learning process didn’t include, spelling, grammar and proper use of inverted commas and exclamation marks!
35069336-A071-4979-9436-1A6A07C2F402.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Have you been having a read on here Mario?! 👋

Put what your saying into practice, because we all know you can be mean mouthed bastard in DMs back to people. So perfect you're definitely not 🖕🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Christ, I thought those 2 pages he posted were bad enough...... then a fookin third appeared! Go and caress your Santa butter or something mate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
NOBODY. bleeping. FORCES. YOU.

TikTok/Instagram/Everywhere you bloody go on social media. I see someone I think is nice/normal and take to then a few months later would rather gouge my bleeping eyes out than watch them cos it goes to their head, too big for their boots believing their own hype.
I had only started looking at TikTok when lockdown started n really took to a couple of the funny scottish ones & now I think they are all wankers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I thought that too but Scott was very popular on tiktok and having looked through the comments on a number of his posts it was all positives. I think he was very troubled and it’s devastatingly sad.

In typical Marion fashion he has jumped to conclusions and got it completely wrong. STAY IN YER AIN LANE MARION.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.