Cleaning With Mario #27 The Baldie Just Doesn’t Care It’s obvious You Ripped Your Own Flair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Popped in for a quick moment to see if wee baby Rayn has finally wrecked havoc on the Christmas tat and now my blood is boiling

Earlier this month was the eighth anniversary of a horrible tragedy in my state (am American). It would never occur to me post something like Mario did online. It was hard enough to see posts remembering the 26 taken much too soon without fighting back tears.

If Mario had any compassion or sense he would pull that disrespectful post, apologize and stay off Instagram for a long time. But this dreadful little blank bleep blank 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 he’s in his own little tacky as bleep bespoke boujee world with nary a care besides those awful wax melts and alleged hot chocolate concoctions that should be classified as weapons of arse destruction...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Said it before, he doesn't fit the demographic for serious cleaning/home brands. Small flat, no kids, no dog, no car, doesn't cook, doesn't entertain, has zero hobbies. He uses rival products to the brands he reps for. The list goes on...
Plus... and I cannot stress this enough... you never see him bleeping clean anything 🥴
Any wiping around cleaning he does do, doesn’t make it to the ‘gram. It’s done at ungodly hours of the morning and spoken of, but never seen. I’m literally just here for the Christmas Eve content at this point, as soon as the last piece of HB Monopoly has been put away, I’m unfollowing. Moira can stay firmly in 2020. Nae debates an so morth 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Marion get back in your Laine...
Insta isn’t a proper Joab, and I’m pretty sure you’re just bitter that your absoooloot staple of a page never took off... you’d love nothing more than prancing about in your shoebox in your hoosecoat all day ma lovelie 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He has earned his 'success'. If he sees success as commission from crappy wax melts, which he then spunks up the wall on more wax melts and burners then he really is the village idiot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Is he just too lazy to proof read or is is actually that thick? I’ll never understand why people don’t check things before posting them 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
He has earned his 'success'. If he sees success as commission from crappy wax melts, which he then spunks up the wall on more wax melts and burners then he really is the village idiot.
*narrator* he is the village idiot

Mario is uneducated. He also has no savvy, he could have capitalised on his friendship with hinch, learnt how to get management, ie ask hinch to ask gleam. But no, he puts the odd mis spelt post up, which is like the da vinci code, then expects it all to fall into his lap. But then the dizzy heights of assistant manager at a provincial Next made his eye fall out. His jurneh has been a couple of years of not capitalising on an opportunity that won't come his way again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Anyone else find trying to work out what he's watching on the telly more interesting than his content?

Apart from the very obvious reasons for wanting covid to disappear, I feel 2021 badly needs a passport-required journey.

Please let Melvin does Marbs happen. We all need it.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Anyone else find trying to work out what he's watching on the telly more interesting than his content?

Apart from the very obvious reasons for wanting covid to disappear, I feel 2021 badly needs a passport-required journey.

Please let Melvin does Marbs happen. We all need it.
Remember that day he treated us all to the whole ending of Toy Story 4 whilst he prattled on? bleeping idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Remember that day he treated us all to the whole ending of Toy Story 4 whilst he prattled on? bleeping idiot
That was about 15 dots and I’m sure that was the very day he regaled us of his journey to the tap of the retail management world!

It jist wisnae fur him.

Load of mince.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That bleeping advent calendar! Every morning he shows it and he’s not once said what scent he gets 😡 Ava May must be thrilled she gifted him it

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Feel like I've just read his autobiography.

Maybe if he doesn't want Insta to take over don't call your page ALL AREAS OF MY LIFE NOW. When it should be SOME AREAS OF MY LIFE WHEN I CAN BE BOTHERED.

Stupid prick.
That has to be the next thread title

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t decide how he’ll be on Christmas Day. If he’ll take the day off the gram or if he’ll have a million stories. Either way... 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t decide how he’ll be on Christmas Day. If he’ll take the day off the gram or if he’ll have a million stories. Either way... 😬
We will definitely get a pic of all his presents from Derek, with the hashtag “boy done good” 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.