Cleaning with Mario #25 7th November Mario showed to me, his boujee Christmas tree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The best bit was when he explained the process of putting the tree up and had to explain that he built the tree FIRST then added the organza ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ how stupid does he think people are. ๐Ÿคฃ
I thought that ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚
Oh thank God you were here Mazda, I was just going to throw all the branches, organza, cable ties and lights into a cluster duck in the middle of the room and hope for the best ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh lovely a brand new bespoke thread.
You just know Mazdaโ€™s letterbox will take a bashing over the next few weeks. He is buying designer fakes online as we all speak.
Facebook market place, I wonder what he will be wearing this Christmas?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think I might actually start saving his stories when he says things like 'ah don't really like seasonal scents' and send him it one month later when he then posts how much he loves them. Such a fickle wee prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Evening ma lovelies...I've had such a busy day I missed there was a new thread. But ahm fine, ahm absoluuutly fine. I'm aww cosy now and am gonna treat masel to a wee cheese board. I have pickled onions and an apple. Feel free to help yourself mwah mwah mwah!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Was Mario not slating cleaners on his page not that long ago though? Now heโ€™s saying itโ€™s his dream job
Looking back, Iโ€™m wondering if that nonsensical post was actually him attempting to allude to being a professional cleaner? I canโ€™t remember the specific wording, but as we know Mario is illiterate so finds it hard to communicate basic concepts.

It came across like he was putting it down, but now Iโ€™m not so sure if that was the intention.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just can't stop\get over this hot mess of a Christmas tree. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Every thing just clashes perfectly, the tacky pink fairy, the tacky oversized, out of place jumbo candy canes and the furry minge, the ORGANZA BONANZA , the "Hello my Lovelies" tree topper ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ the Christmas eve boxes. It's like he jus rolled the tree in everything tacky from b&m and Etsy and said that'll do my lovelies

View attachment 303467
Itโ€™s the pink merkin/sporran that I canโ€™t stop looking at ๐Ÿคข

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just noticed he's saved his big pink Christmas reveal to his highlights for our viewing pleasure

Here she is in all her tacky glory, or wee little fairy in the bespoke name Mario. Why the duck would you have your name emblazoned on to a misshapen fairy with matchstick legs?

Screenshot_20201109-153620_kindlephoto-40167943.png

His whole Christmas reveal has been so deliciously trashy\tacky and bad, I love it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Just noticed he's saved his big pink Christmas reveal to his highlights for our viewing pleasure

Here she is in all her tacky glory, or wee little fairy in the bespoke name Mario. Why the duck would you have your name emblazoned on to a misshapen fairy with matchstick legs?

View attachment 304697

His whole Christmas reveal has been so deliciously trashy\tacky and bad, I love it!

If I had a fairy made with my boyfriend's initial around its neck, he'd either wet himself from laughing or chuck me out of the house! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I reckon he hopes it will become a thing, hunners of lovelies rushing to order one and it being the start of his merch journey ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ’Ž

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Evening my lovelies had a busy day cleaning and managed to use all my shark hoovers and steam mops ๐Ÿ˜‚

That fairy is giving me the fear no doubt his inbox is packing from all the wee love you Marion brigade telling him how shamazing it is ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Evening my lovelies had a busy day cleaning and managed to use all my shark hoovers and steam mops ๐Ÿ˜‚

That fairy is giving me the fear no doubt his inbox is packing from all the wee love you Marion brigade telling him how shamazing it is ๐Ÿ˜‚
I was wondering if he was maybe a self employed cleaner and had to have his own cleaning stuff hence buying another hoover. But then I remembered he canโ€™t drive. The thought of him taking is shark hoover on the bus his too funny. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

View attachment 304697

It is almost identical to Mario accept the fairy has more hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Omg! ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜‚ I dinnae want ta think iaf Marion's cocktail sausage jumping up and doon! ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜‚
Flapping around like a loose piece of skin ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฎ

I was wondering if he was maybe a self employed cleaner and had to have his own cleaning stuff hence buying another hoover. But then I remembered he canโ€™t drive. The thought of him taking is shark hoover on the bus his too funny. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

It is almost identical to Mario accept the fairy has more hair.
Maybe he has a handy bespoke carry case, all covered in diamonds!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.