Cleaning with Mario #25 7th November Mario showed to me, his boujee Christmas tree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where are we at with the stalking? I'll put ma tree up the day we find oot he's emptying bins and wiping tit off the loo for the polis.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just popped onto the new thread wearing nothing but my new hoosecoat in the colour clear ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Hello ma lovelies. just taking a seat, getting some class and getting aw cozy for the new thread. Mwah ๐Ÿ’Ž

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Apologies if this has been covered before but do we think he works part time or works shifts? He just doesnโ€™t seem to work a lot anymore....

Reactions: 9
I work in an office and the cleaners come in early evening and through the night depending on their rounds. Our office is closed at weekends and they donโ€™t come in then. Maybe he is a cleaner?

Reactions: 12
Defo a cleaner. Im assuming Renfrewshire uses an agency for their domestic staff. Glasgow uses or used to use Cordia. Im trying to get more info but im getting weird looks. I'll try tempt my informer with a can of joos

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Defo a cleaner. Im assuming Renfrewshire uses an agency for their domestic staff. Glasgow uses or used to use Cordia. Im trying to get more info but im getting weird looks. I'll try tempt my informer with a can of joos
Police Scotland moved to using Churchill for their cleaning & janitorial staff in summer this year . Their uniform is a polo shirt on top and casual bottom half. Iโ€™m sure itโ€™s a navy top ๐Ÿค”.

Reactions: 15
Police Scotland moved to using Churchill for their cleaning & janitorial staff in summer this year . Their uniform is a polo shirt on top and casual bottom half. Iโ€™m sure itโ€™s a navy top ๐Ÿค”.
I'm sure Marion will have a gifted bespoke polo shirt

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I work in an office and the cleaners come in early evening and through the night depending on their rounds. Our office is closed at weekends and they donโ€™t come in then. Maybe he is a cleaner?
Did he once say it was his โ€œdream jobโ€? I mean this is cleaning with Mario, and so forth...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yass my lovelies a new thread ๐Ÿ˜‚ imagine Marion being your office cleaner he'd be getting locked in the photo copying room after 5 mins ๐Ÿคฃ bet you he stoats about like Mary fuckin Poppins with his feather duster ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just can't stop\get over this hot mess of a Christmas tree. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Every thing just clashes perfectly, the tacky pink fairy, the tacky oversized, out of place jumbo candy canes and the furry minge, the ORGANZA BONANZA , the "Hello my Lovelies" tree topper ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ the Christmas eve boxes. It's like he jus rolled the tree in everything tacky from b&m and Etsy and said that'll do my lovelies

View attachment 303467
The best bit was when he explained the process of putting the tree up and had to explain that he built the tree FIRST then added the organza ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ how stupid does he think people are. ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.