Cleaning with Mario #25 7th November Mario showed to me, his boujee Christmas tree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion
Cleaning with Mario #26 tapity tap tap we can’t find deek for all the Christmas crap

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Most liked post coming in first is @shadyessex33 with their post on the new bespoke clutter storage in the colour plywood, second Is the mirror boobs (sorry I can’t see who posted that as I type) but I’m no good at thread titles 😂

Reactions: 5
Is this drinks station just for Christmas? Where will it go once it’s over, do people only drink hot drinks at Christmas? He’s such a child in the way he has to have whatever trend is doing the rounds on sm, prick! 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Is this drinks station just for Christmas? Where will it go once it’s over, do people only drink hot drinks at Christmas? He’s such a child in the way he has to have whatever trend is doing the rounds on sm, prick! 🤭
I wouldn’t be surprised if it gets thrown in the landfill. He’s got no place to store all these impulse purchases.

Also, anyone that has this little space between items on their worktop categorically cannot claim to “hate clutter”!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Now ah know ahm jumping right out ma ain laine here and ahead of time and so forth, but what do we think the fate of the hot drinks clutter station come Summer? Do we think he will drag his face products fridge through to display on the POS shelving unit and fill it with cauld joos? Or even a boujee slush machine?
Right, ahm back in ma ain laine and staying there. Mwah mwah mwah 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.