Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emma3663

This raises an interesting point, would semichem have reported him for (allegedly, not convinced personally) stealing, or just sacked him? Do the police know they've got a master criminal in their midst. 🤔 I'm sceptical, there's nothing wrong with a cleaning job, but unless you're starting your own business, nobody would get excited or describe it as a dream joab.
I’m new to the mario threads, can someone fill me in on the semichem scenario?!?

Reactions: 3

MrsFierce

Just found them and followed, they're home looks very nice indeed! 🤩
I had to block him. I was gutted as I had really liked him but him and his partner went on holiday (I think maybe june and maybe Greece but cant quite remember) and his stories were party central. I was fuming at the times as restrictions were still in place not to be with other households. To be fair to him he was apologetic but to was so insensitive at the time!

• Angry
Reactions: 2

Booboo76

VIP Member
Ma lovelies something strange has happened on insta ! Instagram keeps telling me Mario has added new stories and when I click on it I have to rewatch from the start and when I flick through to the end there is no new story 😱 Instagram is trying to torture me I think🤔
Mine keeps doing this too 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 1