Cleaning with Mario #23 grinch's no 1 fan, who left skids in the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hullo ma luvlies .
Was on nightshift last night but not tonight so I’ve had to force myself to wake up and engage my brain and so forth . Anyway I have been trying to identify the bespoke paving in his work post .
Nae tattie hearts for me cos I’m going to have to give up. I’ve been virtually touring the whole of Renfrewshire with nae luck. All the best on your quest ma lovelies !!

This is the closest I could find View attachment 281428
Good detective work hen 🕵️‍♀️ Just too much space between the dark sections 🥺
I don’t think he’s getting on the train because I think he couldn’t resist sharing that he was a big brave boy crossing roads and getting on the train all by himself, carving oot his ain lane 🥔
Nowhere at the uni (working, not studying 😏) or at the airport with the paving either. Although but he couldn’t resist sharing it was a boujee airport shop ☺

I’ve got a day off today but my list of things required to feed and care for my family is fair getting in the road of Where’s Marion 🔍

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ah wis actually hoping to quit ma joab 🚑 to become a paisley paving expert but I’m no sure it’s gonna work out for me 😞 Think am gonna have to stick to driving in my ain Lane for now . Boujee bespoke prize for whoever solves the mystery x

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I bet I know where the hoover and crapet cleaner live.... behind that monstrous mirror in the lounge 😂
I’m loving the detective work too 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
How many times do we need to see every room he's just cleaned?!.
The only good thing is it's that tiny it doesn't take long, so thank frig he doesn't live in a 3 bed hoose! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How many times do we need to see every room he's just cleaned?!.
The only good thing is it's that tiny it doesn't take long, so thank frig he doesn't live in a 3 bed hoose! 😂
It’s so he can wave in the mirror at his lovelies. It might affect their menopausal symptoms if he doesn’t

• Haha
Head over to his stories lovelies. We have a sneak preview of their Christmas Eve boxes 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Christmas Eve boxes.
ive said it before and I’ll say it again, do grown men, or any adults for that matter actually do bleeping Christmas Eve boxes? Is this a thing?
Given that the next day is Christmas I’ve not even ever done it for my bloody children!!
And the effort, who has the time or can be arsed sticking labels to boxes for people to get a pair of pjs, a mug and some hot chocolate stirrers in!! I’m normally 3 G&Ts down by 6pm peeling potatoes on Christmas Eve!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
In relation to Marino’s 1000th house tour that was shown this morning. Can someone please enlighten me why Lady Gaga I’ll never love again is his and Dereks song?

As far as I’m aware that song is about the person you love having died !

Derek seems to be live and kicking to me.

seriously I can imagine them getting married and playing that song for their 1st dance and every one just being confused.
Attached are opening lyrics to the song 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Coral pink ma lovelies, nae debates 💎

What 37 year old human being needs a bleeping Christmas Eve box filled with absolutely shite?

Coincidentally ma fellow trolls I’m going to Paisley on Saturday so I’ll be pounding the pavements until I find out where Marion works. I’ll update youse aw then mwah mwah mwah

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Is he working every evening? Could he be cleaning at a school from 3 o’clock?

Long time lurker 👋 you guys are hilarious on this thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

What 37 year old human being needs a bleeping Christmas Eve box filled with absolutely shite?

Coincidentally ma fellow trolls I’m going to Paisley on Saturday so I’ll be pounding the pavements until I find out where Marion works. I’ll update youse aw then mwah mwah mwah

How exciting we have 9 weeks of watching slow mo dusting sessions of the fabulous Xmas boxes with their bespoke “LAYBELS”

I wonder how many Xmas Songs will be played over the top between now and Xmas 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15

That writing on the boxes makes my teeth itch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
And here's the oddness of Melvin. That traditional tree that he's so doing next year - well the example he's shown looks lovely but once it's been "Melvined" I fully expect we'll be looking at a whole different taste level.

And for the record, I think my own main tree is a thing of beauty. It's plastic, 14 years old and has no theme. It's an 8ft whopper decked out in baubles ranging in age from new to around 30 years old (RIP BHS). In 'gram speak, its been lovingly curated :) .

Disclaimer: There may or may not be 2 other decorated trees in my house 😂😂 (I know, I know, I don't know how I can be arsed either but I can, so I do)

• Haha
Christmas Eve boxes.
ive said it before and I’ll say it again, do grown men, or any adults for that matter actually do bleeping Christmas Eve boxes? Is this a thing?
Given that the next day is Christmas I’ve not even ever done it for my bloody children!!
And the effort, who has the time or can be arsed sticking labels to boxes for people to get a pair of pjs, a mug and some hot chocolate stirrers in!! I’m normally 3 G&Ts down by 6pm peeling potatoes on Christmas Eve!
Yeah I don’t get it. For kids yes cos it’s a surprise for them. But for yourself 🤔

And here's the oddness of Melvin. That traditional tree that he's so doing next year - well the example he's shown looks lovely but once it's been "Melvined" I fully expect we'll be looking at a whole different taste level.

And for the record, I think my own main tree is a thing of beauty. It's plastic, 14 years old and has no theme. It's an 8ft whopper decked out in baubles ranging in age from new to around 30 years old (RIP BHS). In 'gram speak, its been lovingly curated :) .

Disclaimer: There may or may not be 2 other decorated trees in my house 😂😂 (I know, I know, I don't know how I can be arsed either but I can, so I do)
So is he gonna throw out all the pink decs he has amassed??!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I seriously couldn't work out that the box said Derek 🤦‍♀️

Marion and this thread are the things that keep on giving. They are getting me through 2020 a treat.

Now what I really need to know is where is Rayn's Christmas Eve box is or is her treat a break from the fumes of Marion's wax melts, plug ins and sprays?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.