Cleaning with Mario #23 grinch's no 1 fan, who left skids in the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought that was a Speeonjay wedged on the right there, but it's just napkins in the colour pink.
Even though it made no sense at all, I thought i was looking at a column of taramasalata til I enlarged the picture 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I've a fecking cheek slagging off anyone's eyesight!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He said he'd been clearing out his cupboard. I thought his Gellar cupboard was in the kitchen though.

It was the stuff from before last year's model. Decs were copper and gold. Think there's a Christmas 2018 pic on his grid.

If he did a good thing in a crap way does this mean he was in 2 lanes at the same time? 😄😄

Here you go. What a difference a year on the gram makes. Christmas 2018 - looks nice to me.
Thanks, makes sense now. He should just have handed it into charity shop but at least he gave it away most of the instagrammers give away nothing x

Reactions: 2
Hello ma lovelies.
I have decided oor Mazda deserves a wee bespoke bougie gift as hes working so hard....

Gift 1 as he loves Hinchy....
921CDE8B-35AC-462C-ABAD-24F56F346DA4.jpeg

But then I decided as he’s running low on candles......
B015BDE1-CF12-4B4E-BBC8-17EFBF364188.jpeg

and finally I have decided to send him some love in a box..... Mwah Mwah 🥔💖 💎
AD66B1F9-DDAC-4191-A48D-C0401C81D6BD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I can unfortunately and it conjures up a mental image that fills me with the feeling “sadness” ☹

Perched on the edge of the world’s most uncomfortable sofa in their size XS pyjamas, with HB Monopoly all set out on the sewing box that’s not quite close enough to the couch to be able to reach comfortably from a seated position, with a Snowman hot chocolate and a selection box each 😑
I’ve just pissed mawsel 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t even know where to begin with his narcissistic self centred post about his friend Sam. I think “bastard of a brain tumour” was the icing on the cake for me.

He really is a bleeping hole.

Reactions: 19
Has Derek had a cooncil haircut too?
I get all the other references - letterbox etc. - but I’m lost with the council haircut. Please help as it’s bothering me more than it should. TIA.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t think he means to be horrible I think he’s just not the sharpest tool.
For example, I don’t think he realises there are different meanings of ‘to inspire’, he doesn’t appreciate that when people say he inspires them they mean he inspires them to bleach their loo or hoover. Sams story inspires people to enjoy their life, not take things for granted inspire on a deeper level but to him it’s just inspire is inspire

Reactions: 14
Highlighted in green the amount of times he referred to himself and then his friend in red. Think it speaks for itself. Narcissistic twit.
It was definitely a poor Sam but remember me and how amazing I am for promoting her cause. Narcissism with a side order of playing the martyr

Reactions: 16
I get all the other references - letterbox etc. - but I’m lost with the council haircut. Please help as it’s bothering me more than it should. TIA.
Cos his hair looks like its been cut with the due care, reverence and training of the cooncil employees whose job it is to go round the grass verges with industrial strimmers whacking lumps out of the japanese knotweed 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I really feel for the woman who that post was about. Mario however only posted that for likes. He could've told her that privately. The bit that cracked me up the most was "who I've known for over a long time now". He is a bleeping cretin.

Reactions: 16
I don’t even know where to begin with his narcissistic self centred post about his friend Sam. I think “bastard of a brain tumour” was the icing on the cake for me.

He really is a bleeping hole.
And the ‘it’s only hair’
I think she knows exactly what it is to HER and handling it with a tit load more of dignity than he ever could.
Actually brought a tear to my eye going through her stories earlier. She’s got 2 young kids - don’t need to write down what she must be terrified of even if she doesn’t say it out loud in Insta.
Least she acknowledged she was waiting for him to behave like a twit.
Maybe Mario, you would say it best if you bloody said nothing at all!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.