Cleaning with Mario #23 grinch's no 1 fan, who left skids in the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he wrapped in a blanket?
It's a shawl - as befitting his inner 90 year old maiden aunt persona :) . Has versatility though - he can whip it off his neck and lay it over his legs once he's settled into his seat at the front of the bus.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So either he doesn't have to wear a uniform for work (looked like he was just wearing trackies and trainers) or he gets changed when he gets there 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What’s up with his eyes?! Apart from the not being able to see a whole pile of tat right under your feet
He has pretty bespoke sight problems. Never causes him to miss a "barg" in his favourite shops but is the reason he doesnae do insta lives - cannae read the wee font sized messages on his phone you see, ma lovelie.

Certainly not disputing he's got a condition, but can't help thinking he'd benefit from a trip to the opticians for a decent set of bins either. Seeing him squinting into his phone is painful. The only time you see him in specs, they're either a fashion statement (!) or those blue light minimisers.

• Haha
Also Ive just googled his Kerry Katona disease and it says does not cause blindness so Mazda is a big fat liar 🤥🤭

• Haha
There is now a procedure available, which he's had on one eye, with a 94% success rate, he's admitted it worked ffs. So at some point he may need it done to his other eye. As to the squinting at his phone doing lives, he just needs to wear his Glasses. It's like a miracle, then you can see. 😁 So he's just a vain little git, wringing out every drop of sympathy he can get from his mouth breather fans.

• Haha
I know he's got kerrykatonaitis 🤪, but what IS his actual condition? Is he at risk from being as blind as that Akita dug? 🐕‍🦺 😂

It's a shawl - as befitting his inner 90 year old maiden aunt persona :) . Has versatility though - he can whip it off his neck and lay it over his legs once he's settled into his seat at the front of the bus.
Whilst sucking awn a Werther's Original like a wee old lady that he is 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know he's got kerrykatonaitis 🤪, but what IS his actual condition? Is he at risk from being as blind as that Akita dug? 🐕‍🦺 😂

Whilst sucking awn a Werther's Original like a wee old lady that he is 🙄😂
Kerataconus ma lovelie.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
😂😂 for all the rats that try the u bend View attachment 278329
Right no more watching Marion before bed I dreamt that I accidentally killed Derek and had to bury him and hide it from Marion, then I felt so guilty because he was coming home from work with new Xmas decs to show Derek and was greeting when he wasn’t there.
I ate BabyBel before bed .... totally oot ma ain lain and loved it ... totally recommend (obvs can’t tell the hubby 🙈)

I ate BabyBel before bed .... totally oot ma ain lain and loved it ... totally recommend (obvs can’t tell the hubby 🙈)
Loved the dream .... sorry got carried away there and slipped off the sofa remembering 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jesus Christ just watched his ‘my problem’ highlight 🙄 talk about drama queen

• Haha
Jesus Christ just watched his ‘my problem’ highlight 🙄 talk about drama queen
I’m going to have a look now. 🤣
Is there a hospital any where near Mazda?? I used to be a domestic years ago mon- Friday and did the teatime shift (only a few hours and finished by half 7/8pm..) you had to get changed into your uniform at work and leave it there to be washed etc. Can just see him wandering onto wards with the tea trolleys, prancing into rooms ‘Hellow Ma lovelies’ ‘tea/coffee?’. then serve dinners then get cleaned up then go clean toilets and empty the bins in his own boujee way.. then home to get nice n cosey ha.

• Haha
0047199F-623F-4CE4-B3E3-191C678459AD.png

found the perfect bespoke gift for him!
Cheese board, crisssss bowl and drinks trolley all in one!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.