Cleaning with Mario #23 grinch's no 1 fan, who left skids in the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Astonished that Melvin has thought to do someone a good wee turn by giving away his old Christmas tree and decs.

That's not his usual lane.
He could have given it away quietly on freecycle or facebook marketplace, but no he had to do it on his stories so forevermore people cannot say he is selfish because that one time he gave away his old mangled Tesco Christmas tree.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Painful as it is to say this , you have to give him some credit, at least he has given it away for free. “Influencers” selling their overpriced tat on Instagram is becoming to much of a common thing now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Folks, see all this build up to Christmas Eve that he's been doing... well he's jangling my last nerve. is there any chance that wee Deek would go on a staff outing/ for a drink, get totally mangled, snog some hunk, stay out all night and leave wee Marion sitting on his own at home with all the Christmas Eve tat?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
He could have given it away quietly on freecycle or facebook marketplace, but no he had to do it on his stories so forevermore people cannot say he is selfish because that one time he gave away his old mangled Tesco Christmas tree.
The question is, where has he been storing this old tree and decs all this time? 🤔 the Monica gellar cupboard in between the kitchen and living room? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Was he giving away the tree he bought last year and
all the pink decs? Or did he keep another one in his flat that he was giving away?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
so I thought I'd look this account up after he was mentioned on another thread, he's blocked my account. I have literally never had any interaction with this loon, is that normal behaviour?! I'm definitely blocked because I can see him just fine on my son's account.
Did you like a comment against his big mate Hinchy. As soon as I did he blocked me, but she didn’t 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
So he waafels on about them having finished buying Christmas yet everyday produces more tat.
I'm going to say his new joab is an aerobics instructor- hence the leggings. He probably has a leotard on as well, sweat band and leg warmers.

• Haha
  • Sick
Omg don’t I’ve just pee’d a wee bit😂
I bet they don’t even know how to play monopoly, can’t wait to see the Christmas Eve stories😂🤣😂🤣😂
Right at this moment I am more excited about seeing Mazda and wee stoned Dereks Xmas eve than my own. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

He offered his old tree and decorations free to a good home, said he hoped they could go to someone who could make good use of them - first come first served. This may be just the smallest glimmer of a social conscience.

They got snapped up in seconds, but he got so many enquiries he took the stories down.
I reckon Beggy Becky asked for it. She’s short of decorations and a tree 😉🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It's fucken October!!!! Halloween has yet to occur...and ffs Bonfire Night! . ..Old Guy Fawkes and all that. These two men approaching 40 are making up Christmas Eve Boxes which will hold no surprises for them! What is the actual point?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Right at this moment I am more excited about seeing Mazda and wee stoned Dereks Xmas eve than my own. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I reckon Beggy Becky asked for it. She’s short of decorations and a tree 😉🤣🤣
Haha yeah 😂 she had that tree for her crafting/swingers shed! 🙄😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The question is, where has he been storing this old tree and decs all this time? 🤔 the Monica gellar cupboard in between the kitchen and living room? 👀
He said he'd been clearing out his cupboard. I thought his Gellar cupboard was in the kitchen though.

Was he giving away the tree he bought last year and
all the pink decs? Or did he keep another one in his flat that he was giving away?
It was the stuff from before last year's model. Decs were copper and gold. Think there's a Christmas 2018 pic on his grid.
If he did a good thing in a crap way does this mean he was in 2 lanes at the same time? 😄😄

Here you go. What a difference a year on the gram makes. Christmas 2018 - looks nice to me.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Right no more watching Marion before bed I dreamt that I accidentally killed Derek and had to bury him and hide it from Marion, then I felt so guilty because he was coming home from work with new Xmas decs to show Derek and was greeting when he wasn’t there.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
He said he'd been clearing out his cupboard. I thought his Gellar cupboard was in the kitchen though.

It was the stuff from before last year's model. Decs were copper and gold. Think there's a Christmas 2018 pic on his grid.

If he did a good thing in a crap way does this mean he was in 2 lanes at the same time? 😄😄

Here you go. What a difference a year on the gram makes. Christmas 2018 - looks nice to me.
Haha u know which cupboard I mean though!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Of all the board games that Melvin could've picked to play on Christmas Eve, isn't it fitting that he chose one that involves money and spending?

I see there's a few E(vil)Bay arseholes are trying to sell this for twice the shop price. I already don't get the appeal of paying £15 for it never mind paying £30.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.