Cleaning with Mario #23 grinch's no 1 fan, who left skids in the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have no doubt he's hovering round Home Bargains like a fly round a shite cos he's still not managed to get that elusive pumpkin cookie jar for himself. The muffia have underperformed on this quest too and so he's reduced to keeping his cookies in a non seasonal tub like some kind of a peasant. This will never do.

Obviously couldn't conceive of coming out empty handed though.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can you imagine them on Xmas eve opening their boxes.... SURPRISE!! Then playing the bloody board game then hanging their boujeee pink stockings 😂😂😂
I can unfortunately and it conjures up a mental image that fills me with the feeling “sadness” ☹

Perched on the edge of the world’s most uncomfortable sofa in their size XS pyjamas, with HB Monopoly all set out on the sewing box that’s not quite close enough to the couch to be able to reach comfortably from a seated position, with a Snowman hot chocolate and a selection box each 😑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The tights, the board game, the Christmas Eve boxes. Is he Benjamin fecking Button?

No 37 year old grown assed man should leave the house like this.
View attachment 279741

I dont know. This just came up when I had viewed all the new grid posts. Insta gives you posts from accounts that are followed by, liked or commented on by accounts that you follow.
Omg don’t I’ve just pee’d a wee bit😂
I bet they don’t even know how to play monopoly, can’t wait to see the Christmas Eve stories😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg don’t I’ve just pee’d a wee bit😂
I bet they don’t even know how to play monopoly, can’t wait to see the Christmas Eve stories😂🤣😂🤣😂
Me either 😂😂 it’s not even been bleeping Halloween yet . You’d think Christmas Eve was next week the way he’s banging on.. like someone said.. Benjamin button 🤣 the bleeping wanksplat!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He likes these Chrismassy scents around Christmas time “aw aroond the hoose”

A couple of weeks ago I’m sure he told us he wasn’t into “seasonal scents’ make up your mind Marion, pick yer ain lane 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When he said he wonders where he's going to put the tree this year....Not as much as we want to see where it's going in that shed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What have I missed with the Christmas tree story- apparently he’s deleted it now- was he offering a free tree to the lovelies! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Astonished that Melvin has thought to do someone a good wee turn by giving away his old Christmas tree and decs.

That's not his usual lane.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What have I missed with the Christmas tree story- apparently he’s deleted it now- was he offering a free tree to the lovelies! 😂
He offered his old tree and decorations free to a good home, said he hoped they could go to someone who could make good use of them - first come first served. This may be just the smallest glimmer of a social conscience.

They got snapped up in seconds, but he got so many enquiries he took the stories down.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
bleeping hell, mate! 🥴😂 I saw this whilst in my local HB with my bf and burst out laughing! 😂
Me and my daughter did the other day, she had it in the air shouting “mum look at this” with some added expletives (she’s 22) 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.