Cleaning with Mario #23 grinch's no 1 fan, who left skids in the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could be wrong but don’t you have to have a medical secretary qualification at least to get any admin job in medical areas ? Easy enough to get in any local college.

Oh my god I need to stop looking at insta in the mornings.

watched his stories and the pink stockings 🤦🏼‍♀️ My eyes rolled so far back I thought they was going to get stuck.

MARIO you are not a 7 year old girl. You do not need a pink sparkly stocking you absolute goon.

I just don’t get it. Mario doesn’t strike me
As someone who had a deprived childhood. Which if he had you maybe be like ugh childhood trauma making him do it and be somewhat forgiving.

But it’s just weird if any Grown up man I know behaved like that I’d be creeped out.
Melvin's the type who would tell you his parents weren't rich but they had everything they needed and he has wonderful childhood memories..............................whilst secretly feeling deprived cos he didnt get the pony he asked for that one year 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Price point! 🤣 and “this is the colour, pink” and also his overuse of the word “product”. “Such a great product” soooo boujee
Oooh, I love where this is going. Can I add "in the scent" and "cosy" to the list please?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think a Medical Secretary job probably lists a qualification as desirable but not essential.I was a Medical Secretary many years ago and had no formal qualification when I initially started in the job.

They do prefer you to have some experience with medical terminology etc in most roles like this so I'd be really worried, given the amount of words he makes up. Imagine a patient getting a letter from him 😂😂
Could you imagine !

Mario to patient trying to get an appointment- “ awww ma lovely it sounds like you have a bespoke case of the flu. Yeee don’t need to see a doctor what you need is some Ava May wax melts which will get you coughing your guts up and a little dance with ye mop and you will be fine ma lovely”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think a Medical Secretary job probably lists a qualification as desirable but not essential.I was a Medical Secretary many years ago and had no formal qualification when I initially started in the job.

They do prefer you to have some experience with medical terminology etc in most roles like this so I'd be really worried, given the amount of words he makes up. Imagine a patient getting a letter from him 😂😂
Mario could be the cleaner in a medical centre, nothing else. This is the man who had to learn to sign his name ffs. Even the cleaning wouldn't be up to covid standards, it'd be lurking under things he'd just wiped round.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just had a letter from my gp, need my head taken off as it's infected.
🤕
Hello ma lovelie! Mrs Phal!!
As youse all know, you're he'd will be going on a jurneh next week.
Now ma lovelie, don't be afrit, use ar in you're own lane, Dr Derek recommended use get a pumpkin jar from b&m to keep your old head in, ma sister can make use a label, *head* so you can keep it by your bed with your Mrs Hinch books.
Dann yell will work with use to make you a knew head in the scent grey plush.
All the best, mwah mwah!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I listened to his stories yesterday with the sound off because I just didn’t want to hear his voice, but I assumed that carpet cleaner was one he’d hired...has he actually bought it?! That’s ridiculous! For how often you should actually need to clean your carpets surely it would make more sense to hire the ones from Tesco etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Good few points there about the bingo being closed, cooncil closed, a medical reception nightmare. Clearly my 3am suggestions sounded better when i was half asleep!
That does not leave alot of options!
what about hospital porter at the local hospital (RAH) which would also be in that direction🤣 can you imagine being wheeled with him belting out celine dion, that would be enough to end me😅
It’s annoying me now, but i feel like we are closing in!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“Then to see what to get up to” = decide what shops to go to in order to buy unnecessary tat 🙄

• Haha
I see Marion has "gutted" the bathroom.... did he start from the groond up? 🥴🙄😂

And wit IS that sloppy excuse for a breakfast? 👀🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
These threads have kept me laughing through a few sleepless nights as son keeping me awake with remnants of covid cough.
Can anyone enlighten me as to what the red vomit on the breakfast plate is ? I've sussed out the hash browns, 2 rashers of bacon, tattle scone, fried egg, link sausages and lorne sausage & toast but not the red slop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
These threads have kept me laughing through a few sleepless nights as son keeping me awake with remnants of covid cough.
Can anyone enlighten me as to what the red vomit on the breakfast plate is ? I've sussed out the hash browns, 2 rashers of bacon, tattle scone, fried egg, link sausages and lorne sausage & toast but not the red slop.
I’m guessing tinned tomatoes? Could be wrong.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.