Cleaning with Mario #23 grinch's no 1 fan, who left skids in the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why don’t they just take their shoes off at the door?
I thought that makes no sense to walk through the flat to remove the shoes because you don’t wear shoes around the flat 🤣 I have a mat just in side my door way where we remove our shoes for that exact reason, to stop dirt getting walked through the house 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
At what point will it occur to him, that it'd be easier to take shoes off before they come in, rather than clean his paper thin crapet.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
i like christmas, but honestly, what's the craic with the Snowman chocolate stirrers for christmas eve for two grown bloody men? 🙄 Christ on a bike, he really is very childish. Dare you to go mad Maria, live your life in the fast lane & use them before you allow yourself to!
how can a grown man be so pathetic?

and another thing...when i steam my floors the steam comes out of the machine and the floors are wet where i've just steamed when i move it around. has he not got his plugged in, or is mine fucked ( i only bought it new at the start of the Rona)?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
The shark has been parked elsewhere ma lovelie!!!! Not sure where but it got moved so the bespoke drinks trolley could be parked. Even though Marion never really drinks. So aye.
Do we think the shark has a wee lie doon noo behind the sofa? Have we ever seen behind there? Or maybe it’s in his Monica cupboard in the hallway

That’ll be Derek 😂
Laughing imagining the Christmas tree lying on the uncomfortable sofa like Derek was a few weeks ago
@Cagayu could you make us a pic so we can visualise this

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Why does he not have a door mat at his front door and they can then take there shoes off before they enter?? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Also that is a poor excuse of an autumn/Halloween looking display I’ve seen

• Haha
Why does he not have a door mat at his front door and they can then take there shoes off before they enter?? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Also that is a poor excuse of an autumn/Halloween looking display I’ve seen
It looks like he's bought a pack of plastic leaves from my place of work! 🙄😂

• Haha
On this dayn of dawn for a "crapet cleaner" that "does its uses" could I humbly entreat you for a Pied Piper of Hamlin (Paisley) with all his fellow grey clad pointy snouted familiars scampering behind him?
BE1B69F3-3777-4562-AFA9-1BA2F8569D9B.jpeg
That’s mario’s face from his singing highlight. That bloke films these things just right... I even got the flute in his mouth 😂

Do we think the shark has a wee lie doon noo behind the sofa? Have we ever seen behind there? Or maybe it’s in his Monica cupboard in the hallway

Laughing imagining the Christmas tree lying on the uncomfortable sofa like Derek was a few weeks ago
@Cagayu could you make us a pic so we can visualise this
A7D3474C-8377-4D97-B122-AACE7ED3F13F.jpeg
So festive 😍

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Nice yellow lamp Melv, you'll probably say it's in the colour 'nae-debates grey' 😑

View attachment 278641
I'm sitting here thinking he must have least pissed off one person by now at the new job. At least enough for someone to start snooping by putting his name into Google....so come on here and spill all. We'll welcome you with open arns and a cheese platter, nae debates! Aye and so forth.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So he’s spent £100 on a crapet cleaner because the crapet in his hallway gets dirty cause they walk through it to take their shoes off in the kitchen?

Would have been better off spending the £100 on a bit of Lino for the hallway. Sorted.

If he had a brain he’d be dangerous
Or he could just get himself a door mat!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 278689That’s mario’s face from his singing highlight. That bloke films these things just right... I even got the flute in his mouth 😂

View attachment 278702 So festive 😍
I feel all Christmassy now. 😂
I note he only half opens the kitchen door. He's got the bin there, cat litter tray, maybe the shark too. And the mop and bucket. 😁
@Cagayu ma lovelie, what is your opinion on giving out goodie bags at funerals? I'm frowning about it. Why oh why etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@Cagayu ma lovelie, what is your opinion on giving out goodie bags at funerals? I'm frowning about it. Why oh why etc.
I have seen JM posts it’s all a bit much the goodie bags 😳 I do have to say as much as I frown upon it being posted the coffin was beautiful(don’t know if that’s something that can be said about coffins but🤷🏼‍♀️)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.