Cleaning with mario #21 smell the wealth in the plush padded cell πŸ’ŽπŸ₯”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feeling a bit bored so I scrolled across to see how many highlights Melvin actually has. (An oxymoron if ever there was one)

Anyway, I am dead at the one called Joe Malone. JOE πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Did he not buy the jo malone book about the same time as the Caroline hirons one then proceeded to buy 956 face mists

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm still curious about the personal Semi Chem opportunity that he pulled the plug on cos he tit himself.

Or more accurately, I'm curious about whether he's plagued by regret over that and all the hunners of invitations he claimed to have turned down in the past 2 years citing, "Ah huv tae work" and "I jist wisnae ready".

Does he wonder if his lack of Hinch-like fortunes is karmar on his arse?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did he not buy the jo malone book about the same time as the Caroline hirons one then proceeded to buy 956 face mists
But he’s so careful with money ma lovelie and nae unnecessary spending. That’s how he’s very comfortable with money πŸ™Š

What do we think his new β€˜job’ is? My money is on Body Shop or those knock off fragrances. β€˜Doop Tom Ford ma lovelies and youse can youse it to smell like me’

• Haha
Reactions: 22
But he’s so careful with money ma lovelie and nae unnecessary spending. That’s how he’s very comfortable with money πŸ™Š

What do we think his new β€˜job’ is? My money is on Body Shop or those knock off fragrances. β€˜Doop Tom Ford ma lovelies and youse can youse it to smell like me’
I still think we will see him in B&M uniform, or The Range.
He’ll send his mate Hinch a till and she can play along with him.
He’ll bring even more wealth to his branch.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I still think we will see him in B&M uniform, or The Range.
He’ll send his mate Hinch a till and she can play along with him.
He’ll bring even more wealth to his branch.
Well he's so well known to the management of these establishments he wouldn't have to inconvenience himself with an interview or iriterate his cv to them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well he's so well known to the management of these establishments he wouldn't have to inconvenience himself with an interview or iriterate his cv to them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Let’s hope they lay out a beach towel for him to cross the B&M threshold πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Doesn’t even need to introduce himself: remember β€œ10 times outta 10” he gets recognised in Paisley πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Buckle up witches as we are in for the ride of our lives over the coming week.

So I’m changing my suggestion of dog groomer to selling Herbalife, and his page will be changed to β€œcleansing with Mario”.
Oh bloody hell - he's actually got a joab, thought he was bullshitting! πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ It's clearly IN an establishment, so I'm curious how.... πŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
954 of them were actually β€œboady” mists though πŸ˜‚ It will NEVER not be funny πŸ˜‚

Oh bloody hell - he's actually got a joab, thought he was bullshitting! πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ It's clearly IN an establishment, so I'm curious how.... πŸ€”
I actually can. not. wait πŸ˜‚ He seems so upbeat this morning too - must be because β€œit’s a lovely, criss day” πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
954 of them were actually β€œboady” mists though πŸ˜‚ It will NEVER not be funny πŸ˜‚

I actually can. not. wait πŸ˜‚ He seems so upbeat this morning too - must be because β€œit’s a lovely, criss day” πŸ˜‚
That was so funny!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

*Never tried a product before, has the world's rarest skin type, yet buys 3 of them.... and they're not even for your FACE*! πŸ™„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That was so funny!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

*Never tried a product before, has the world's rarest skin type, yet buys 3 of them.... and they're not even for your FACE*! πŸ™„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I hope he gets gifted a limo spa thing as I fear I might have to get one with all the damage these threads are doing creasing up my face πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who is this o who’s going to be replying to all his messages later, will o remember to check his inundated outbox too? πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hope all the newly unemployed and hurting take heart knowing that coming by a new job is easy peasy. All you need is an undeserved and unearned insta following of circa 126k and you too will have your letterboxes rattled with job offers at the drop of a hat.

Such an inspiration. Such equality of opportunity.

Bawbaggery at next level - chanted on and pushed to the star's and beyond.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.