Cleaning with mario #21 smell the wealth in the plush padded cell ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿฅ”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will the good citizens of Edinburgh understand his bespoke, boujee Paisley accent? Did he order his usual breaded cod and chips and end up with a mushroom pizza? Ah canny wait fer puddin.
Hes an interloper thatโ€™s got a shire accent, He was on the ayr train got off at the wrong stop at Gilmour street and never left to deeks despair.
donโ€™t drag us good people of paisley doon to his height! Or thereโ€™ll be karmar on your arse, so aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Why does he always tag that he has gone to Edinburgh? Edinburgh is my home town, and I love it anโ€™ all but ..itโ€™s .just. Edinburgh? I think it shows what a sheltered life he leads, he jumps on a train for 45 minutes and it is some sort of big adventure! Also I hope they are staying in a hotel and not staying with someone because he lives in an area that is under local lockdown (as I am) and we are not allowed to go inside anyones house even if they live in a non lockdown area.

Oor Marion has a bespoke Ayrshire accent my lovelie, although I know several people from the Shire and they donโ€™t speak like him, such is his bespokness ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿฅ”
It is a big adventure for him, he canโ€™t even cross the road! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I actually forgot heโ€™d wrote that ๐Ÿคฃ heโ€™d probably expected just to be let in as HRH KING MARLON OF PAISLEY but they refused him entry for wearing a tracky as they have a strict dress code
Or, being HRH King Marlon of Paisley, he didnโ€™t think he needed to book a table in advance. You know with M&C being fully booked on a Saturday til December ๐Ÿคฃ
Doubt he was in Edinburgh either. Prob tagged that pic that time he was there in the summer. Really heโ€™s sitting in Seedhill polishing his disco balls.

• Haha
Looks like my prediction was wrong, he's heading for a job not college, and now i'll have to just keep serving after eights like a peasant - no boujeeness for me ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข

On the plus side though, his muffin top will be even more bespoke after today's munchings.

• Haha
You guys have made me actually cry with the thread title, and raising a glass to Jeanie. She'd have loved it. Also, Mario is still a knobber.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Monzda isn't the kind of boujie that fits in at a Miller And Carter restaurant. They would laugh him and his disco ball cups outta town right back into his ain lain ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can just see wee Mario huffing and puffing at Miller and Carter trying to convince them his knock off Goochie trainers and red tights count as formal wear. โ€˜DO YOUSE KNOW WHO AM URRR?! KARMA ON YOUR ASSโ€™ and then flouncing off in a haze of out of date Tom Ford aftershave

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Who is looking after baby gurl Rayn whilst billy big (disco) balls is galavanting about in the East Coast? Or has he just gone for the day?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Have we found out his new job(s) yet? I think it's gonna be an Instagram 'job'. He would love to be earning coinage on the gram like Hinch. He thinks hes famous just from sharing shite from a wax melt Instagram person ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hello ma lovelies. Just playing catch-up on the posts now. I have been busy all day today polishing my new bespoke drinks trolley and buffing up my disco balls. Mwah Mwah ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐Ÿฅ”๐Ÿ’–
Joking aside - Love the thread title for @Jeaniepeanie ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Feeling a bit bored so I scrolled across to see how many highlights Melvin actually has. (An oxymoron if ever there was one)

Anyway, I am dead at the one called Joe Malone. JOE ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Ma lovelies I'm having to comment because simply adding the thread to my watch list hasn't worked! Karmer on tattles arse!!! So aye...can someone pass me the jooos

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Feeling a bit bored so I scrolled across to see how many highlights Melvin actually has. (An oxymoron if ever there was one)

Anyway, I am dead at the one called Joe Malone. JOE ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
I need to hear how he pronounces Pomegranate Noir or Bergamot etc. Somehow I think it will be on the same scale as his mate trying to pronounce Pergola ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.