Cleaning With Mario #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s used a screwdriver don’t you know!!!
Well what the duck would he use?
I don’t think those veneers would cut it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hahah saying that HIS polar express bell is on its last restock with the woman he got it from.

You can get them everywhere you bellend. Why does he have to be so self absorbed and pompous and have so many grandiose delusions about himself 🙄

It's cringe.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Is that not a bathroom cabinet he now has up in his living room?
Yes it is cos I have one.....in my bathroom 😂😂😂😂

His new followers are asking about his teeth ?? What a liar he is . I’m sure they started watching and thought wow I need to ask Saint Mario about his normal looking teeth 😂 . Don’t worry Saint Mario has saved the journey of his teeth . What a tit !
I regularly message people I've just started following asking about their teeth journey🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
martin you need to clean your bathroom window and around the frame it is filthy with black mould , and when you dust and hoover you are meant to move the tat out the way or better still put the whole tacky lot in the bin ...the tiny flat looks so cold and soulless just like yourself

OMG! where do I even start with today’s offerings?

witch? Really?
BAE72C2D-9F9F-4934-B9AE-7D791488D7B9.jpeg

witch? AGAIN?
1D5EA7AE-BD69-4536-A363-5F27B4A90394.jpeg

Bold pods AND powder, no wonder our environment is struggling, what a twit.
BAE74CA6-0D24-4EE5-A720-B85C15E04BC8.jpeg

The word diffuser is literally right there, spelled correctly 🤦‍♀️
A4BBD58C-51F0-44B9-906F-BA0E3EE3EA36.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The lovely Luxe Floor scents... I wonder what happened with them after I reported them to trading standards for selling cleaning products without providing safety sheets etc? bleeping tinpot outfit they are!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The lovely Luxe Floor scents... I wonder what happened with them after I reported them to trading standards for selling cleaning products without providing safety sheets etc? bleeping tinpot outfit they are!
If you go to the website they are another one on a journeeeee

Reactions: 1
Jeez he's definitely trying to get a proper living from insta - 'I can't get on here all the time because I work' on fkin repeat! Don't we all martin 🙄

What does he do in M&S ...iv Seen him on ig a few times with a high vis , ffs marks get a grip next they will be stocking AV melts 🤢🤢🤢🤢
If he works for M&S then he must be store ops, they're the only ones who wear high vis.

Reactions: 2
Oh dearie me, that cabinet, those horrible glasses. Hopefully Raaaaaayn will jump up and knock the whole lot over.

• Haha
Work life balance Martin :unsure: the world won't end if you are not on your instagram journeeeeeeee telling us you have nothing to tell us.

Oh and he's mortified he's been rumbled that it's a bathroom cabinet 😆

• Haha
Work life balance Martin :unsure: the world won't end if you are not on your instagram journeeeeeeee telling us you have nothing to tell us.

Oh and he's mortified he's been rumbled that it's a bathroom cabinet 😆
His journeeeeee to mortification. 😂
So many of you have asked how I make such a show of myself on insta....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All the stories asking for carpet recommendations when he could've just asked his mum!

Begging pilchard 🤬

• Haha
All the stories asking for carpet recommendations when he could've just asked his mum!

Begging pilchard 🤬
Anything would be better than that cheap thin stuff he's got, and it's loaded with that luxefloorshite powder too.
Doesn't want to pay though, does he.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.