Cleaning With Mario #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get your face away from me!! Why does he think people want to see this?
B484926A-98E3-4940-801F-B581F34EADD2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
That bell story and the smug smile and self justification was insufferable. My embarrassment had embarrassment. Surely his mafia 🤮 can see it’s a massive reach for him to take all the credit, even if Martin’s narcissism means he can’t.

He really does think he’s turning water into wine doesn’t he?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
The same old tit . How kind the woman who sent the bed scarf is . He wouldn’t share it if he didn’t think it was quality blah blah blah . He got it free but guess what she sent a 15% discount code for you to buy it . Oh how generous you are Saint Mario . Saint Mario saviour of the small Instagram business .

He is “waiting on a Chinese coming from the Chinese “ Well you learn something new everyday watching Mario .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"So I bought a chunky bed runner for my sister and storied that journey"

Bespokely made finished me off

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Bespokely
Statement Piece
Journey

A free bed scarf, that you begged her not to send? My fat arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have been doing this all wrong all this time. I've just been ordering stuff on line when it's a bloody journeeeeeee. Mind blown.

Blanket? You can't get stuff like this on the high street. 1. There's more to the High Street than Home Bargains Martin. 2. Thank God, like PinkLoopsy says, it's a bloody scarf.

Also, acting like he's surprised, but then talking about arguing with her about it?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t understand how he thinks that bed scarf looks nice? There’s also absolutely no need for it to be halfway up the bed, looks so out of place and just wrong.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
MARTIN YOU ARE NOT DUSTING PROPERLY IF YOU JUST “DUST AROUND” EVERYTHING. also, could have hoovered your rug before you squeegied it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Honestly the amount of dots he does these days is incredible. Quality over quantity Mazza. You'll be acting like you're forced to story soon enough and having a wee day off just to gather yourself.

Nobody, NOBODOY forces you to story do much, it's getting ridiculous now Maz!

Calm. The duck. Doon pal.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
“I’ve done all my kitchen this morning, before I started ‘storymenting’” WTF? He may have said ‘Storying everything’ but I had to listen three times!

Also - “It’s too efficient having a wee tumble dryer”
Does he think electricity is generated by unicorn dust? Ignorant tit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
“I’ve done all my kitchen this morning, before I started ‘storymenting’” WTF? He may have said ‘Storting everything’ but I had to listen three times!

Also - “It’s too efficient having a wee tumble dryer”
Does he think electricity is generated by unicorn dust? Ignorant tit.
I thought he said storying anything ... I couldn't be arsed going back on.

I have had a tumble dryer for some years now - maybe it's just me but I only use it to dry clothes that are nearly dry eg off the line if it starts to rain or put tiwls in for 5 mins to fluff them up.

It must take hours to dry a load of laundry just out of the machine. His next bill will be a shock to the system.

His stories regarding the nurse mum- he means well deep down but is he really stupid/ arrogant enough to think that because he’s asked nicely that someone for continuing health care will just overrule precious decisions! Blokes a joke

Reactions: 2
His stories regarding the nurse mum- he means well deep down but is he really stupid/ arrogant enough to think that because he’s asked nicely that someone for continuing health care will just overrule precious decisions! Blokes a joke
But he’s Saint Mario he is the saviour of small businesses , he has brought peace to the world with his wax melts by bringing people together , he is an expert on make up advising women every where what to buy and how to use it ,even advising people what bog brush to use , there is no end to his special powers and influence with his platform 👼 . He can work miracles just by being him 🦸🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I especially like the way that he constantly tells his Mafia that the number of followers he has isn't important.

And yet the evidence suggests otherwise. He posts ever lengthy stories throughout the day (he is addicted to instagram).There was that story about needing to sign up for notifications to keep his engagement numbers up, there's the constant re-posting of people congratulating him for hitting 80K, the fact that he is going to have a drink with Derek (hopefully with the bell of miracles between them) to celebrate hitting this number of followers on his journeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.