Cleaning With Mario #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assume this pretty_blunt is over on insta?
Yes 🙂

And the Oscar for best dramatic performances goes to.....

*drumroll*

Martin from Paisley!

*tumbleweed in the auditorium*

Acceptance speech live on his Insta stories!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Love Pretty _blunt it’s about time someone had the balls to tell the truth .
Mario couldn’t act a pig in a butchers window ,leave the acting to your brother ...oh wait , he’s shite too . Pretending to be upset about that girl and he had to say how he brightens up people’s life . If he brightens up your life then you need to get out more or seek help . Going on about how stressful his job as a sales assistant is 😂 . What a plonker !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Oh no here we go he has something to tell all his adoring fans 🙄and just to keep them all in suspense he will tell them later 😴 .

Reactions: 3
In case you didn’t know he’s really proud of hannah...he’s like a broken record just repeating himself!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
duck ME....ALL HAIL SAINT MARIO🙌🏼🙄 going on like he wrote the bleeping contract between AvaMay and semi chem

• Haha
Must admit, unfollowed a couple of days ago. i just was just getting enraged every time he popped up in my stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He’s playing Christmas songs in his stories. It’s October Martin, October!

• Wow
A bit of topic but I seen this today and couldn’t help think of the likes of Martin ,
6392D3DB-4439-45AC-B47F-E6B94DA3F8DD.png
Mrs Hinch and all the others who think they are god because they have lots of followers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why the hell is St Martin acting like he now owns ava may 🙈 Also anyone notice how he mentioned the still game tickets and his brother after it was mentioned on here. So predictable ... the only reason they went is because it was a freebie 🙈

Reactions: 6
He’s playing Christmas songs in his stories. It’s October Martin, October!
Well, first up was East17 which is actually about suicide. It may not be seasonally appropriate in October however, it's exactly what I think about every time I watch Martin's stories.

duck ME....ALL HAIL SAINT MARIO🙌🏼🙄 going on like he wrote the bleeping contract between AvaMay and semi chem
"I'm just a wee tiny margin in this...."

You're not acting like it 👸🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
It’s just so funny wonder why he’s never mentioned that he used to work for semi Chem oh I know why because he got SACKED!!!

• Haha
"I'm just a wee tiny margin in this...."

You're not acting like it 👸🏻
He did have to ‘guide’ Hannah, and of course it’s ‘his brand’ that’s launching in store too ???
So aye, yeah, I think.....50 million dots later....Mario is a bit overexcited about this 🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.