Cleaning With Mario #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I hear him say ‘mirrud’ one more time I may smash all my MIRRORS in a blind rage 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“Jem deserves her platform”
Is this something people earn these days?? They are all such martyrs

Got his Christmas shite in yet was slaggin others last week for even hinkin aboot clismas......

Reactions: 3
So he's woke up with sore shoulder - Dopey Derek is looking after housework and breakfast - I bet he he is getting ready to pull a sickie - bets on !

So he's woke up with sore shoulder - Dopey Derek is looking after housework and breakfast - I bet he he is getting ready to pull a sickie - bets on !
He thinks he’s to good to work in Debenhams anymore ,He probably think he can retire on the money he’s going to make from AM .,I’m sure they won’t besties for long , just get feeling she’s getting to “famous” for wee Mario !!!

Reactions: 2
Oh god poor Mario and his pained little stories about #gogreenforkatie :sick:
He's such a dick

Reactions: 3
So. I happen to be at the same show that mario and derek are seeing tonight, which I found out when I recognised derek sitting across from me and I could not think why I knew his face. I don’t follow mario anymore, he was winding me up, so when It dawned on me eventually I checked his insta and saw the ticket on his story. I didn’t take much notice of the ticket and what it said at the time so I observed them a little while waiting for the show to start (still hasn’t).
They barely spoke to each other and both sat on their phones instead. other than that they seemed decent people and although I expected it Mario didn’t seem to be seeking out to see if folk knew him or that.
But what was most interesting was that they were sat in the completely wrong section. I’ve attached a photo. I’m the red dot, the blue dot is where they were originally sitting and the purple is where they were meant to be.
I don’t know about anyone else but I know that it winds me up when people sit in the wrong seat but this was so blatantly chancing it that it’s rude. Probably thought his insta fane would help him out.

prick.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Tut, tut Mario. You didn’t obscure the other part of your ticket to show you didn’t pay for them. Wonder if that should be #ad? Stop pretending you don’t get freebies!

A3D35085-4E05-4A99-8D1E-0BD3D29F7052.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
He is so cringey, tagging a Rangers players girlfriend (a squad player, didn't even play today), clearly desperate for an invite to a game 😂 he is beyond embarrassing & really does think he is something special 🤢
Screenshot_20191006-201008_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Tbf I’ve seen her tag him on her stories loads, says her mum loves him 😂 but aye he will be fishing for anything free! I would hate to constantly feel like I need validated by everyone!

Tbf I’ve seen her tag him on her stories loads, says her mum loves him 😂 but aye he will be fishing for anything free! I would hate to constantly feel like I need validated by everyone!
Aye I've seen them tagging each other a few times but it was just irrelevant yesterday, Rangers winning was nothing to do with Andy, he didn't even get on so I definitely think he just looks for any excuse to beg & totally agree about validation. to be honest I find that quite sad, what a way to be 😳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.