Cleaning With Mario #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The shelf is hideous it certainly doesnโ€™t go with the rest of his tat , god love his little Jo Malone items 4 where given to him as a gift you can tell he doesnโ€™t have anymore jo stuff thatโ€™s why heโ€™s kept the empty box on display, and how ugly is his bedding with that cheap ikea throw ,and he said his old ma is just like him always changing and decorating.......eh Mario when was the last time you decorated ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 5
Now he's saying he was invited to that event last week that hinch & avamay were at - absolute ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ
there is NO way in this world he wouldn't have gone to that if he'd been invited, he was only a few hours away in Blackpool, it's not like he was in Australia! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ he talks some amount of nonsense that it's actually quite comical ๐Ÿคญ

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Everybody wants a piece of me, I'm too busy.....to do what?

I just don't get the narcissism, talking about being nervous about coming back and then bloody hundreds of dots that are a running commentary of his life? Am I living my life all wrong? Would I be happier if I went and boomeranged all my loo cleaner (just the one, there's no hope for me!) and cleaning products? Would I be living my best life by telling everyone every last detail of where I shop and what I bought? A bit of virtue signalling by posting up some charity details on his 'platform'.

Plus, it's so bloody brain numbing, I actually feel like I've just killed off several thousand brain cells by sitting through that shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Everybody wants a piece of me, I'm too busy.....to do what?

I just don't get the narcissism, talking about being nervous about coming back and then bloody hundreds of dots that are a running commentary of his life? Am I living my life all wrong? Would I be happier if I went and boomeranged all my loo cleaner (just the one, there's no hope for me!) and cleaning products? Would I be living my best life by telling everyone every last detail of where I shop and what I bought? A bit of virtue signalling by posting up some charity details on his 'platform'.

Plus, it's so bloody brain numbing, I actually feel like I've just killed off several thousand brain cells by sitting through that shite.
If you were as loving, caring and giving as St. Mario of Debenhams, it would be nothing to you to give so much of your perfect life to us commoners as his holiness does. I mean, did you know that Pope Mario the first has cured someones athletes foot, just by filming himself scraping the skiddies off the pan?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
:sick::sick::sick: he never filmed himself cleaning skids off the pan? :sick::sick::sick:

It's suddenly clearer why he has 'hundreds' (really? where?) of scents, even ones that most people would call makeup.

Reactions: 2
botox is next. Or maybe just don't sleep on cheap 'waffle'(ha! suits him to a 't') fabric, that way your face doesn't get lines. ๐Ÿ˜œ

Reactions: 1
We should set up a GoFundMe page to get Derek a new identity and new life away from Mario and his massive ego. His eyes scream โ€˜help meโ€™ ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Priiiiiiiimark

you donโ€™t say it like that normally you wanker

Life is for living. Light his cheap as duck looking candle lovelies

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jesus Christ. How bleeping thick must you be that you treat the word "Savanna" like it's "Floccinaucinihilipilification"....?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They way he is going on about the wax melts as if he created the scent and thought it all up ๐Ÿ˜ก . I hope all the idiots buying it realise you paid for his bed ,tumble dryer and his holiday to Blackpool .

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ah ffs he was โ€œso nervousโ€ about not coming back on insta and then doesnโ€™t shut up for 50 dots constantly repeating himself. The cat wouldnโ€™t calm down for an hour because she missed them? Donโ€™t think so, she was probably hoping they wouldnโ€™t be coming back to spray the house full of Dettol and cover the carpets in a load of powder tit
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

:sick::sick::sick: he never filmed himself cleaning skids off the pan? :sick::sick::sick:

It's suddenly clearer why he has 'hundreds' (really? where?) of scents, even ones that most people would call makeup.
He really did, back in the early part of the year. We did debate briefly whether it was hard water stains or a skiddy but as he's in Scotland and they don't have hard water... ๐Ÿ’ฉ

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I also would never pay ยฃ7 for that shelf never mind ยฃ12! Donโ€™t need to tell me twice !!!
It doesn't even match the room .... and those picture hooks he put it up with.... ffs

Mario btw ... your leccy bill will be through the roof with all that tumble drying ... just sayin' like

I don't mind the shabby chic look ... but putting it with the chavvy mirror dresser is just "face palm,:
Exactly, if he's going for the full glitterball 70's roller disco vibe with his tacky mirror shite, then commit to it and don't mix & match other styles that just clash. He is such a tasteless fanny!

And it's another day of 'crazy antics' aka sitting on the sofa, "chilling" and moaning about how freezing it is.

"So yeah", if my life were that dull I might screech in a high pitched voice about some #gifted washing powder ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.