Cleaning With Mario #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He doesn't share these business accounts for freebies you know......

:unsure: so why do you never mention them unless you've been given/want a freebie?

And let's face it, the links to other people's accounts are only to drum up followers on this "crazy journey", or to claim rights for making them what they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
thats wreath is gonna look just fabulous in the hall of his council flat ๐Ÿ™„ itโ€™s possibly the fugliest thing Iโ€™ve ever seen... will fit RIGHT in the tatathon that is Marios hoose! X

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Martin took pics of all 4 rooms in his crappy wee council flat heโ€™s tried to copy Mrs H with taking them at angles ( she was discussing it yesterday) his flat really is one of the dullest tackiest drab cold looking thing in fact itโ€™s a mirror image of himself , he needs to get rid of all that tat those bloody knitted blankets draped over his chairs are hideous along with that bloody fake phone !!!!

Reactions: 3
P

I'm sorry if this convo has done the rounds before but is he actually called Martin?????? I'm crying ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Yesโ€ผ Iโ€™m pure ragin i missed QuizTime but (1) I donโ€™t follow him anymore cos he grates on my tits so much and (2) looks like his answers were all pish anyway ..... a live chat would be much more amusing. Martin .... how about tonight or are you busy having a shower with your bath bombs?

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: To die for? I'm dying laughing. :LOL::LOL::LOL: Stunning :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: can you imagine if she spelled "hello my lovelies" the way he spells stuff.

Wonder if he gave her the wrong address like he did the crystal girl?

Also....he doesn't mention the wax melts very often. WHAT THE duck IS HE TALKING ABOUT? The fanny mentions them all the time on his stories.
TBF it would have to be hideous (havenโ€™t seen it but I trust you guys on here and his taste is up his arse) otherwise it would be nicked in Paisley ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Someone must have said or done something to upset Saint Mario .Why is that Lord of the hunt telling him not let anyone bother him ? Awww poor Mario ๐Ÿ˜‚
I donโ€™t think Hinch sent colouring in pencils to anyone else but Mario . She must know heโ€™s thick and canโ€™t read so he can colour in ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
thats wreath is gonna look just fabulous in the hall of his council flat ๐Ÿ™„ itโ€™s possibly the fugliest thing Iโ€™ve ever seen... will fit RIGHT in the tatathon that is Marios hoose! X
What difference does it make that it's a council flat? ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Reactions: 10
see where the night takes us? erm, the bed and tv? lots of stories about yourself? maybe a bit of reposting stuff blowing smoke up your arse?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
50 dots in half an hour? bleeping hell who has rubbed Saint Martin up the wrong way???

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Saint Mario has brought peace and harmony to the world yet again , just by someone listening to him on a train , the other passengers on the train could hear his soothing voice and spoke about their love for Saint Martin , and now through Marios special healing powers (just by being him ) these once strangers meet up for coffee ๐Ÿฅฐ . The Dalai Lama will be soon be messaging Mario for advice .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
โ€œIโ€™m not gonna lie, Iโ€™ve not got much to tell yousโ€

68 dots later.... 68! Ferfucksake!

• Haha
  • Heart
What difference does it make that it's a council flat? ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
Absolutely none... I simply
Meant that the way he paints it out to be a 5 bedroom detatched bespoke mansion! After all.... rainnnnnnne ๐Ÿˆdoes has free run of the place, even the east wing and the orangery!

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.