Cleaning With Mario #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Discountbedsukltd must be having a massive cleaning out cos the only other place you’d put that mirror he’s just be gifted is on top of a 12th July bonfire. Can’t wait to see the stories next week about how Rayne the cat has been scratching at that lush crushed velvet border and how’s he had to take her to vet to get her wee stomach pumped

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He keeps staring at himself in his new bedhead with a mirror stuck in the middle, but Danielle "deserves some happiness"...because she gifted him more tut. Why is it "my" room, "my" bed, etc....? Should it not be "our", poor Derek.

And more moaning about feeling ill. And greetings his fans:rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
He keeps staring at himself in his new bedhead with a mirror stuck in the middle, but Danielle "deserves some happiness"...because she gifted him more tut. Why is it "my" room, "my" bed, etc....? Should it not be "our", poor Derek.

And more moaning about feeling ill. And greetings his fans:rolleyes:
The bloke needs to improve his diet, he’s always ill.

All that beige food is doing him no good.

Can someone gift him some vegetables?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Danielle didn't even know who he was when he bought that bed !!!!!!! Wow !!! Its not about him it's about all you lovelies 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
His bedroom is starting to look like a padded cell with that mirror . It’s a padded headboard with a small mirror stuck in the middle , it’s awful .

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He’s such a fanny. This morning when he was mincing in about feeling ill while putting his make up ok ready for work. I feel it would’ve been more effective if he had just rubbed his face in the dust at the bottom of a packet of Wotsits. He just looks orange, with a pale white neck!

Then.. this evening. More tat #gifted. What the shitting hell, and why?! It’s hideous. I’d be really worried if I lived in the flat below, surely the floor is close to giving way the amount of tit he has rammed into that small space?!

Now the narcissistic prick is showing his own wax melt saying ‘a bit of me tonight’ #ad #gifted #bollocks #wanker
I’m sure Tom Ford is thrilled!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I thought the door knocker chair was hideous. I didn’t think he could actually beat it then he got this mirror. I can’t breathe 😂😂😂😂😂😂
I'd love if people were just sending him the most awful, tackiest crap to see how much utter tit they can fill his flat with and to see where he draws the line at accepting tat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s such a fanny. This morning when he was mincing in about feeling ill while putting his make up ok ready for work. I feel it would’ve been more effective if he had just rubbed his face in the dust at the bottom of a packet of Wotsits. He just looks orange, with a pale white neck!

Then.. this evening. More tat #gifted. What the shitting hell, and why?! It’s hideous. I’d be really worried if I lived in the flat below, surely the floor is close to giving way the amount of tit he has rammed into that small space?!

Now the narcissistic prick is showing his own wax melt saying ‘a bit of me tonight’ #ad #gifted #bollocks #wanker
I’m sure Tom Ford is thrilled!
Definitely waiting for TF to contact him regarding releasing his "signature scent" in a wax melt "range", this will be the next big step on this "jurrney"

Reactions: 2
Just love the crushed velvet designer #gifted #ad ironing board hanging off his door. Really sets off the look. Stunning. So so nice. The loveliest ironing board.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm actually getting worried about the amount of flammable goods cluttered around his house drenched in zoflora/dettol/cheap Asda cleaning product.

He is just one lit wax melt away from his post last weekend "everyone is burning Mario" coming true.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So don’t say hello to him & keep walking. Run up & fuss over him is a more preferred method of communicating. What. A. Knob

“I didn’t get your name” didn’t bother to ask more like

Reactions: 7
Oh no he’s going to his sisters , more stories and pics of her hideous house filled with tat just like her brothers..on another note he really needs to do something about his thinning hair ,he looks like he’s stuck in the 80s.That mirror is tat Personified fits perfectly with the rest of his tatty flat 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 2
That mirror is bleeping hideous! Also his cheap Argos engagement ring makes me want to gag in my mouth! Far to big and swinging round his twig fingers 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 1
His inst interactions must be dropping if he is on begging people to sign up for his.notifications. 🙈

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.