Cleaning With Mario #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm Glaswegian, and when I'm with my sister we talk like that. However, if I was posting videos on insta it would be homes and floors.
Theres a time and place for colloquialisms. He just doesn't get that because he's a schemy gobshite.
Right back at ya Sista!!! East End Glaswegian here!!! People like Mario make me so embarrassed to be Scottish🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not been on this thread for a while (hello 216 comments).
Just came on to say that mirror is absolutely hideous [emoji2961][emoji2961][emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Moaning about Instagram trying to charge him 🙄 I haven’t had enough coffee yet to unpick everything that’s wrong with him expecting to be able to advertise himself for free. 🤑

Mario’s mafia 🤮 he definitely wants what Sophie has, he even let slip when he was dribbling over her book that he was jealous

Ladies, where is Mario from? Glasgow?
The gutter

*sips from saucer of milk*

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not my cup of tea, but fair play to her, she paid for it herself (well, assuming so), she's not on instagram begging for free mirrored frames for her wall, or referring to her followers as if they are some kind of gang ready to have her back.
You can pick your friends, but you can't pick your family and all that 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Not my cup of tea, but fair play to her, she paid for it herself (well, assuming so), she's not on instagram begging for free mirrored frames for her wall, or referring to her followers as if they are some kind of gang ready to have her back.
You can pick your friends, but you can't pick your family and all that 🤷‍♀️
She even had to pay for her own teef journey!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“Oh I want these carpets” calm down son your interaction is low all your getting is shite mirrors and wax melts the now. Carpets are a full new gift

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Surely someone out there wants to #gift him some #ad cheap carpets #blessed #stunning #love because it wouldn't be for him, it would be for his lovelies so they know he's still fannying around on his platform.

Anyway, I'm off to get the popcorn in for later in the week when we are treated to "MicroBrow-theReturn". How many dots are we guessing? I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest at least 50...............................per hour.👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He’s got a toot on as Instagram want to charge higher following accounts for interaction? Instagram is a business, why shouldn’t it charge? Why should he beg for free tit, for free? Boils my piss. It’s like when Facebook or Instagram go down, people go into meltdown! It’s a free service... deal with it! It really isn’t the bee-all and end-all of life!

If he cared to step outside his flat (other than going to work) once in a while - he would see a whole load of tit happening, in real life, like, real life. Wake up and smell the instant coffee Martin, people aren’t seeing your posts because they’re not interested!! Deal with it!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I realised he probably thinks he already paid the bill - no Mario, that was for your followers, not the hosting platform

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Surely someone out there wants to #gift him some #ad cheap carpets #blessed #stunning #love because it wouldn't be for him, it would be for his lovelies so they know he's still fannying around on his platform.

Anyway, I'm off to get the popcorn in for later in the week when we are treated to "MicroBrow-theReturn". How many dots are we guessing? I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest at least 50...............................per hour.👀
What are dots ?

Reactions: 1
He is definitely fishing for likes and exposure. My account is bigger than his and I keep up continuity. This template that's floating around is common for these mid branch accounts to try and stir up hype and attention 👀

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.