Cleaning with Mario #19 Imperfect Mario - the joinery continues! 🔨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Jerry Garcia - You and I did a wee bougie collab for the new thread title. We should celebrate by buying 10 face mists each, and not lighting our Marion candle. But remember, we are both in our ain lane, nae debates. 💎 Mwah Mwah 💖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
@Jerry Garcia - You and I did a wee bougie collab for the new thread title. We should celebrate by buying 10 face mists each, and not lighting our Marion candle. But remember, we are both in our ain lane, nae debates. 💎 Mwah Mwah 💖
We're on our ain plush boujie colab joinery, reeking of fake Tom Ford as we go, our cheery faces gleaming with the lustre of twenty seven cheap accidental body mists. Mwah mwah and three silly waves ma lovelie! 💕💕💕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Hi lads, love the new thread title!
I’ve not been able to watch all of Mario’s stories but I squealed with laughter when he said ‘this contains squeelin’ bleeping hell 🤣
Mario and I are almost birthday pals, so aye.
Wonder if his sister would do me a bespoke spread?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How is it possible for one person to love love love everything... why do people buy the tit he’s pushing on them when it’s not a honest review? Especially with is sensitive and delicate skin 😒 not cleaning with Mario it’s selling tit with mario

• Haha
He doesn’t want fuss for his birthday.. so instead, he’ll spend the day reposting all his birthday wishes 🤦‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hope when birthday boy wakes up Ryan has left him a wee present and taken a massive tit on his bespoke McDonald’s holder in the plush bespoke living room. Then I hope she claws his face.
Poor Derek, I really do feel for him. He is trapped by Mazda. I wonder if his sister will lay on a spread for him at the old people’s home she lives in.
The last one looked like it has been run over by someone in a wheelchair.
It annoyed me how she had afternoon tea with grazing food? Not sure why, but it did.
Love the new title, can’t wait to see what bespokeness will happen today!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Omg absolutely pissing myself what has that little elf got on in that pic!!! And he doesn’t want a fuss!!! Of course you do you self obsessed little man! Dereks life would be even more miserable if he didn’t make the fuss!! 37 and fabulous??? So his highly sensitive skin hole!! And so forth !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He actually is a 50 year old woman - a bleeping Pandora bracelet? 😂

It’s not even 8am and he’s spoiling us trolls with his posts. I can see us needing a new thread by the end of the day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Ma birthday! Nae spoiling! Nae fuss! Nae debates!

Then proceeds to post 1000 reposts of birthday wishes and a post on his page and on his stories of how spoiled he is 🙄
And wtf is that shirt! Think hes stole his grannys goonie

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I see his sister gifted him one of her care home curtains to make into a shirt 24 sizes too big for him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So nice to see Marion dressed up in his new black tights and Kirkwoods dress combo the finishing touch is the wee slippers he's wearing...... Awwww bless

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Braced myself and looked at his stories. He's TOO OLD to be making such a fuss about his birthday, it's childish. Also posting all his birthday messages and general praise, is cringe. That logo, has he been practising his writing again, Avamay has been on eBay buying some cheap knockoff candle oils again then.
End of rant.

• Heart
Jusus christ what in the charity shop raid is he wearing? 🤣

Mazda doesn't want any fuss but he's not shut up about his birthday. You get people like me who hides their DOB on fb as I cannot be fucked with folk writing on ma wall and then you get monzo who would likely throw a huge bespoke flakey skinned hissy fit if nobody acknowledged his bday....

What a pat butcher style donkey he is!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.