Cleaning with Mario #19 Imperfect Mario - the joinery continues! 🔨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am going to call it - I think he either has a new job or has a plan of what he is going to do (just hope it’s not full time insta 😬)

Just the way he has been mia then he is back with a bang. The way he was smirking on his stories earlier and he is now back all jazz hands and top hat and cane. Something has changed, but he wants everyone to think he is still in dire straits to keep all the sympathy going.

Reactions: 22
I see he's got a new body oil from home bargains.... is he SURE it's not a face oil? 🧐 I mean, it's says BODY OIL, but you never know.... Marion's bespoke eyes don't function half the time and makes endless spelling mistakes and types random gibberish words.... 🔨

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If it's a f'in collab with Eeeeeeva May we will never, never hear the end of it. Particularly if it launches on his birthday.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I will not cope if he does have another collab with AM. The last time I live posted his collab with her, i honestly wanted to eat both of my hands off and shove my eyes up my own bespoke shithole. However, don't worry lovelies i'll be fine to do it again, absolutely fine. It won't bother me at all to live post it, I'll be fiiinnnnneeeeeeeee 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
If it's a f'in collab with Eeeeeeva May we will never, never hear the end of it. Particularly if it launches on his birthday.
I will laugh so hard if it’s anything to do with rayn the cat. Mario’s pet friendly range. Him with his strangler fingers and rayn looking mortified

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I will not cope if he does have another collab with AM. The last time I live posted his collab with her, i honestly wanted to eat both of my hands off and shove my eyes up my own bespoke shithole. However, don't worry lovelies i'll be fine to do it again, absolutely fine. It won't bother me at all to live post it, I'll be fiiinnnnneeeeeeeee 🥴
I wasn't around back then, so I might be in for a reeeeeet treat! 🥳 👌 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am going to call it - I think he either has a new job or has a plan of what he is going to do (just hope it’s not full time insta 😬)

Just the way he has been mia then he is back with a bang. The way he was smirking on his stories earlier and he is now back all jazz hands and top hat and cane. Something has changed, but he wants everyone to think he is still in dire straits to keep all the sympathy going.
Funnily enough when I watched his stories again I thought the opposite. He looked a bit distant, vacant behind the eyes and not happy at all. Who knows.

Reactions: 4
Funnily enough when I watched his stories again I thought the opposite. He looked a bit distant, vacant behind the eyes and not happy at all. Who knows.
I thought he looked like he was watching his reflection in the video

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That Bahamas filter makes him look like a wotsit
The most bespoke criss of all the crisssss.

“Ah’m ploddin’ on an’ ah’ll leave it at that the noo” Mystic Meirdre’s gone all cryptic on us 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Aww, come on! I LOL'd at this and was just about to type "that's calling out for a @Cagayu special" and then I see it's actually your comment!

You're slipping! 😂
9D7DD105-06C9-438C-A38A-9EF390AB364A.jpeg

756453F7-52E8-4B93-9449-7AC0C181FBF3.jpeg

I think I’ve peaked

I must stress that I did not alter the skin tone of Mario. He is really that orange

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
duck me if you did a drinking game during his elf posts and take a drink every time he said he said he has sensitive skin you would be pished.

So for his birthday he doesn’t want OTT and showered with presents?!? I should bleeping hope not since you are unemployed and contributing f all to the household. We all know by that statement he will have a diva strop if he doesn’t get loads of gifts and spoiled. It’s a actually embarrassing that a man of that age even thinks like that or expects to be spoiled.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m thinking it’s an Christmas advent calendar and each window you open will have an accounts signature scent...just Like Martha ripped off Tom Ford 🎄🎄🎄🎄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.