Cleaning with Mario #17 Dealing with Mario. He's Classy, Boujee, Ratchet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thats a good point. Debenhams do some lovely homeware stuff but he never got anything from there that I saw. He'll have got a staff discount too!
Don't be stupid! Debenhams sell tasteful items, why would he need things like that in his life?

Reactions: 8
Shakeitalla
That Isa guy is defo playing a caricature of himself. He is not that extra in real life unless he has developed this in recent years. Source - I met him a couple of times at uni
He reeks of desperation to me..sad and pathetic

Reactions: 11
I mean.... We rely on him tbh

Reactions: 3
After reading about him on here, I obviously had to check out the ‘ new guy in town’ Three dots of hes stories in and I’m feeling sick!! He can fuck right off

Reactions: 18
After reading about him on here, I obviously had to check out the ‘ new guy in town’ Three dots of hes stories in and I’m feeling sick!! He can fuck right off
It’s the spit-encased plaque in those bottom teeth that finishes me off. I can smell his breath through my phone

Reactions: 17
Same. I couldn't stop staring at the spiky teeth at the bottom of his mouth held into place by thick pockets of plaque. Looks like he'd bite an apple and the teeth would snap. Urgh.

Reactions: 6
In my haze of new motherhood I have slipped off the Mazda bandwagon, had a shit night with devil baby so though it cheer myself up and he is MIA!!!
Where is he!? What happened?!

Reactions: 8
In my haze of new motherhood I have slipped off the Mazda bandwagon, had a shit night with devil baby so though it cheer myself up and he is MIA!!!
He got a brand new sofa gifted and then announced he was taking a break from the gram as he had given 18 months of his life to it.His life! His rules! and so forth...

(Congrats on the baby )

Reactions: 5
He got a brand new sofa gifted and then announced he was taking a break from the gram as he had given 18 months of his life to it.His life! His rules! and so forth...

(Congrats on the baby )
ANOTHER NEW SOFA!

you are pulling my hoof!

thank you she’s a darling really she just hates sleep

Reactions: 6
ANOTHER NEW SOFA!

you are pulling my hoof!

thank you she’s a darling really she just hates sleep
Sorry ma lovelie, I got all the plush furniture confused! Not a sofa!!! The lady that gifted him the sofa gifted him a new bespoke coffee table!

Reactions: 4
He got gifted a giant padded sewing box. I suspect Dezza has shut him inside it and fucked off for a few weeks peace.

Reactions: 19
Sorry ma lovelie, I got all the plush furniture confused! Not a sofa!!! The lady that gifted him the sofa gifted him a new bespoke coffee table!
It's the tapas, juss and McDonald's holder of dreams!

Perfect for his regular five or six visitors....

Reactions: 19
He's having a midlife crisee and trying to teach us all a lesson because we've been naughty trolls

I suspect though though he will be going on a world tour soon; starring Mario and all his best bits in - Ma Life, Ma Jurnee and Ma Rules. Nae Debates and SO FORTH, TROLLS. he's obviously perfecting all his classic tunes and shapes, like the potato. Come on everybody do the scissor. Pretend your cutting the hair belonging to that bitch who you dislike.

Or he's just sitting there leggings on, running his fingers over a rustlers while on the gram. Fast becoming an urban legend fading into obsurity

Reactions: 13
Still can’t get over him saying the dyson hairdryer would be good for the girls when they come never mind the tapas guests
Given that he went apeshit at Derek for using the Jo malone hand soap once, do we really believe he would be happy with people using his Dyson hairdryer (still absolutely baffled at that purchase btw), and doing their make up with his Charlotte Tilbury? He would have a bespoke tantrum, grab it all off them and demand they leave. His things! His rules! Nae debates!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.