Cleaning with Mario #13 He can't believe it's not clutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can you wish him dead, bloody hell! 😱 I know we all take the piss and he knows it, but he's not harmed any of us, so to wish death on him is scary!
[/QUOTE
Ah know, ma lovelie, and if that had happened it would be genuinely awful, but it didn’t, so
aye 😂😂 Besides, no one on here shares those thoughts because we’d miss the pish he spews forth every time he opens his trap. I, for one, have had many dismal days brightened by Marion’s special brand of absolute shite. He’s a delusional fanny, make no mistake, but there’s no malice in him - I actually do love him 🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I hope the tattle polis don’t see this but I think this poor me route he’s taken on his 6262727 stories today is off the back of a lot of different Glasgow influencer tattle threads being closed down over the last 24 hours. And then our Sami at cleaning with kids is posting about Marios stories and talking about reading things people have said about her n her kids.

They’re all tattle daft 🥴🥴🥴
I don’t believe he got death threats as he would have posted then. I Also don’t believe that anyone from tattle would do that so must be a total freak.

Sami just had to get involved and now thanks to Mario she will be on non stop and pushing for 10K xx

Reactions: 12
I don’t believe he got death threats as he would have posted then. I Also don’t believe that anyone from tattle would do that so must be a total freak.

Sami just had to get involved and now thanks to Mario she will be on non stop and pushing for 10K xx
I honestly think he was lacking a bit of attention, was bored and came on here. Read the same thing we’re always saying, nothing new, that’s he’s a gobshite. Nothing new to report. Cleaned a bit, the Fabulosa fumes got to him and he decided to go on stories and talk.. and the lies fell out of his mouth, one after the other. He lost the run of himself and threw in the death threat for good measure. The end!
Mariam, you’re so transparent when it comes to your lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
06C12E6E-1124-4303-B67A-13E49AA8F866.jpeg

Ma lovelies ah jist cannae cope with the toty wee size of that brush for his 3 hairs! 🤣 What a bleeping nonsense.
He’s being an absolute melt today, his glasses are ridiculous and it’s yet another instalment of ‘it never happened’ He’s just on one for sympathy from his ‘organically grown’ followers. Wearing the jumper too was the cherry on the cake 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 162191
Ma lovelies ah jist cannae cope with the toty wee size of that brush for his 3 hairs! 🤣 What a bleeping nonsense.
He’s being an absolute melt today, his glasses are ridiculous and it’s yet another instalment of ‘it never happened’ He’s just on one for sympathy from his ‘organically grown’ followers. Wearing the jumper too was the cherry on the cake 🤦‍♀️
That bloody useless Dyson in its equally useless stand, ffs! 🥴 😂

I honestly think he was lacking a bit of attention, was bored and came on here. Read the same thing we’re always saying, nothing new, that’s he’s a gobshite. Nothing new to report. Cleaned a bit, the Fabulosa fumes got to him and he decided to go on stories and talk.. and the lies fell out of his mouth, one after the other. He lost the run of himself and threw in the death threat for good measure. The end!
Mariam, you’re so transparent when it comes to your lies.
"Gobshite" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can safely assure him that if he's had a death threat, it won't be someone on here.
Granted, I like to take the mick and laugh at some of his ways but I'd never wish death on him... Ever.

I know you read on here Mario, so I'll tell you this. We watch you because it's fun to laugh and discuss how daft you are. The typos. Your sayings. It's like watching big brother or some other daily reality show. You know you shouldn't watch as it irritates the tit out of you but it's great to discuss and have a laugh over how extra the participants are.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
View attachment 162191
Is that a brush for a Borrower? So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I would put money on the fact that he's been reading on here about himself but can't admit to it so made up a lie about receiving a nasty message.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hallo ma luvlees what time should I set my alarm for the ikea reveal? Am super super excited,whatdo we think he has paid full price for ?..so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone feel likes Mrs Hinch is taking the piss out of him a bit tonight?

She has also mentioned how it’s been 2 years of her ‘journey’ exactly like he did today but then said the total opposite of his experience and how amazing it’s been and how many followers she has and how many lovely messages she gets every day?

Like if him and ‘Soph’ or ‘Hinchy’ as he calls her were that close you’d think she’d be a bit more sensitive to him posting about supposedly getting death threats today?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone feel likes Mrs Hinch is taking the piss out of him a bit tonight?

She has also mentioned how it’s been 2 years of her ‘journey’ exactly like he did today but then said the total opposite of his experience and how amazing it’s been and how many followers she has and how many lovely messages she gets every day?

Like if him and ‘Soph’ or ‘Hinchy’ as he calls her were that close you’d think she’d be a bit more sensitive to him posting about supposedly getting death threats today?
I doubt shes even watched his stories, shes a narcissistic idiot and I feel sorry for him that he considers her a friend.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Hallo ma luvlees what time should I set my alarm for the ikea reveal? Am super super excited,whatdo we think he has paid full price for ?..so aye
Some bespoke labelled jars a la Stacey Solomon and Mrs Hinch. No idea what he’ll fill them with mind you because I don’t think they’re wide enough for the rustler burgers in the fridge 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Some bespoke labelled jars a la Stacey Solomon and Mrs Hinch. No idea what he’ll fill them with mind you because I don’t think they’re wide enough for the rustler burgers in the fridge 😂
I think he has some already but oor Marjorie loves a bit of clutter...so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well ma lovlies, I've avoided commenting on this wee boujee bastard for a few weeks cause I just couldn't stand listening to his whingey wee stories and look at his big boaby nose anymore without wanting to neck a cheeky bottle of zoflora with an elbow grease chaser, but today he's went a bit far on his quest for sympathy messages and support from his muffia. Nobody wants you deid mario, we want you to stop poisoning your cat, start paying your way in the house and you 'built from the grun up', start treating Derek with the respect he deserves instead of like a personal ATM and a bit of shite stuck to your gooooochi trainers.

A 40 year old man that has to beg for attention on the gram, SMH 🤦🏻‍♀️
Also, since you read here, please get a better colour match on the concealer you're wearing under your glecks, it's making you look like you've got jaundice ya pleb 🖕🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Well ma lovlies, I've avoided commenting on this wee boujee bastard for a few weeks cause I just couldn't stand listening to his whingey wee stories and look at his big boaby nose anymore without wanting to neck a cheeky bottle of zoflora with an elbow grease chaser, but today he's went a bit far on his quest for sympathy messages and support from his muffia. Nobody wants you deid mario, we want you to stop poisoning your cat, start paying your way in the house and you 'built from the grun up', start treating Derek with the respect he deserves instead of like a personal ATM and a bit of shite stuck to your gooooochi trainers.

A 40 year old man that has to beg for attention on the gram, SMH 🤦🏻‍♀️
Also, since you read here, please get a better colour match on the concealer you're wearing under your glecks, it's making you look like you've got jaundice ya pleb 🖕🏻
Ohhhh!! 😂 I'm trying to stifle my laughter as my boyfriend is asleep! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Stone the crows, Melv actually managed to drag himself to Ikea. After years of bitching about the delivery fee, then getting his friend to queue for him he has actually managed to jump on a bus and pop 10 minutes up the road.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So you're telling me this is the best screen grab this person could do? Bet half of them read here and have a snigger, bet even hinch has had a nosy. Hi fakes how are you

Screenshot_20200624-235703_kindlephoto-98036181.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.