Cleaning with Mario #13 He can't believe it's not clutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not really ever said much on Maid Marion’s threads but what the duck is with the pink bedding and pink “plush” £4.99 eBay special cushions?? They are absolutely horrendous. He has no taste or sense of style at all. He needs to get them and the pink cushions in the living room for that matter in the bin, and so on and so forth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh he’s raging isn’t he 😂
He’s what we call a “nippy wee sweetie” in Scotland

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I don’t know if what he says about this message is true, like his lord and master Mrs hunch, they seem to love the attention of their minions blowing smoke up their arse when they reveal they’ve had them, but if it is then they are the lowest of the low I mean he bugs the crap out of me but directly messaging someone to wish them dead is unhinged imo! He’s still a dick tho and so forth! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There’s a delicious irony in him gibbering on about his ‘death threat’ and how he doesn’t go reading websites etc or looking for anything, while wearing a jumper that says ‘you’re all obsessed with me and I love it’.
Marlene really is trolling us isn’t he?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What the actual duck are them glasses

He looks like the glasses and fake nose you can wear when you were a child...

bleeping cocknose

• Haha
Reactions: 14
St Marion patron saint of small businesses ( and being a bleep) has jumped aff the gram for days on end for less.... so why is she putting on a brave face the day, as if getting a death threat in your outbox is totally normal... show us proof maid Marion ( you show us everything else, including your pubes in the toilet) and another thing ma lovelies is a think she likes to have a wee bed time read at this of a night.... for sure. So if reading Marion please show us this death threat that landed in your outbox pleaseeeeeeeee.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So accurate! But you forgot a big one...

“My family and their lives are private” / “ALL AREAS OF MY LIFE NOW 💎

Including - dads heart attack, treatment and recovery; mums employment including name and location and time served; sisters house move, renovations and hideous decor choices et al!
You forgot the big do, with balloons for Mum & Dad paying up their mortgage!

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh he’s raging isn’t he 😂
He’s what we call a “nippy wee sweetie” in Scotland
Aye that leaves a bad taste in your mouth lol I’m from paisley and totally ashamed to say it, he gives us all a bad name lol more Glaswegian now as been in Glasgow longer than I was in paisley

Surley is Melvin is as blind as he makes out he wouldn’t be allowed to drive?
It’s for Derek to get lessons so he can drive him about like fuking driving miss Daisy

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lord Jasus, can you Just see the posts for the night. 50,0000000000000000000 dots Of reposts telling him he’s great, so brave...
did someone message him they wished he’d die. Like F*ck they did. I’d someone messaged him that 1;he’d have every right to report to Instagram and have it investigated. 2; he’d screenshot it and share it, like he does everything else.
such a lying little prick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Hopefully a member of the mafia reports it to the police, something as serious as a death threat needs urgent investigating :rolleyes: I'm sure the SS would have been posted if true and no I didnae notice he hidnae been himsel for days either, thought he seemed quite chuffed with himsel, and so on and do forth, when he wiz trail blazing his make up the other day but whit do a know, I'm no high on unicorn fabululosa fumes so aye could aw be true....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Since when are driving instructors back on the road? Mines keeps updating me saying he’s not allowed to do lessons yet
Girl I know passed her test last week , which I thought was strange as there is no learner drivers on the road ..so God only knows ie Martha 😂

Reactions: 4
I hope the tattle polis don’t see this but I think this poor me route he’s taken on his 6262727 stories today is off the back of a lot of different Glasgow influencer tattle threads being closed down over the last 24 hours. And then our Sami at cleaning with kids is posting about Marios stories and talking about reading things people have said about her n her kids.

They’re all tattle daft 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
What in the world does Marydoll need from IKEA...he has not a millimetre left in his boujee palace...so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t doubt that there are some absolute nutters out there sending People death threats, that is not okay and the appropriate action should be taken.
Do I believe it happened to our we mazza this time? Not a bleeping chance.
it would plastered into that Instagram like the time he announced the celebration for his parents mortgage free day 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I tapped out of oor Melv for a while because his face made me want to hurt myself and his voice made my hole open, but am I reading tight that he is claiming to have been sent a death threat? Lying little cuntbag, I bet it just said your flat is shite mate. As we all know he posts just about anything that mentions him so why not this?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I tapped out of oor Melv for a while because his face made me want to hurt myself and his voice made my hole open, but am I reading tight that he is claiming to have been sent a death threat? Lying little cuntbag, I bet it just said your flat is shite mate. As we all know he posts just about anything that mentions him so why not this?
He had a premonition you would be back and he got in first so the sympathy would cushion the fear he feels from your biting wit.

Anyway, I hope the rest of us are feeling ashamed about our jealousy and sad lives right now. No? Me neither. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.