Cleaning with Mario #127 My AOL inbox runneth over.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello ma lovelies, as its a duck it year, I phoned ma weans school and told them she had the bespoke shits, and then we fucked off to the caravan for a week. Attendance shmendance, so aye. It's hard of Internet there, so I had to catch up. I'm sick of this fat bleep wishing for a babby, like someone is going to gift him it. I'd volunteer then on the day of the birth I'd sell it to someone else for a fiver. The fat rat doesn't deserve a child.
Hard of parenting
Lack of sperm
Also

@DaisyDeluxe

Marion Whine-hoose
Snapchat-501502643.jpg
Snapchat-1036574205.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
That wee goblin has major issues! That face is the stuff of nightmares. What a freak!
🔊

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Ma hens I'm sacrificing masel for a bespoke experiment, I'm going to go on and follow and unfollow him then refollow randomly this week, see if I get bespokely blocked.

Mario, catch me if you can you daft wee tart 🤠 ill even make sure to do it on times where you're active, and I'll unfollow and still watch your stories.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Ma hens I'm sacrificing masel for a bespoke experiment, I'm going to go on and follow and unfollow him then refollow randomly this week, see if I get bespokely blocked.

Mario, catch me if you can you daft wee tart 🤠 ill even make sure to do it on times where you're active, and I'll unfollow and still watch your stories.
This I love this 😂😂😂.

So si.
Also.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Here Manio you dae ken that even if you block folk they can still see your bleeping drivel posts? I myself wis blocked fer nae reason ataw, never wance commented or messaged you ya fuckwit. But it wis a blessing in disguise, I'd be mortified if ony o ma freens/faimily/enemies saw ma name linked tae your page oan that vile app noo cos you are wan nasty wee cocksucker. Capesh? Nae clue how onybuddy follows you noo unless it's jist tae take the pis

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Fuckin hell Hens! He needs to put a jumpscare warning before those photos! I’ll have nightmares!

ps Mario since you obviously read here, I’ve been following you for ages and you still haven’t figured out who’s a tattler and who’s not 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Hello ma lovelies, as its a duck it year, I phoned ma weans school and told them she had the bespoke shits, and then we fucked off to the caravan for a week. Attendance shmendance, so aye. It's hard of Internet there, so I had to catch up. I'm sick of this fat bleep wishing for a babby, like someone is going to gift him it. I'd volunteer then on the day of the birth I'd sell it to someone else for a fiver. The fat rat doesn't deserve a child.
Hard of parenting
Lack of sperm
Also

@DaisyDeluxe

Marion Whine-hoose
View attachment 3000837View attachment 3000839
Brilliant as always hen 🤣👏👏 Enjoy your holibobs
---
Mario, you really are a narcissist, and it's nothing to be proud of. But it just shows how sad your life is to constantly check your follower numbers, because it's obvious that's what you do.

You're still a nobody on social media mate. And btw, we don't feckin care! 🖕🖕

Screenshot_20240618-074525_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
The just giving page has raised a grand total of £30.

Mario has 155 thousand followers. Mother Rendall herself has 23 thousand followers.

It really does show how fake the whole thing is. Mazda hasn't even donated nor any of all their other buddies on the app.
Fake arse fwends.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I've had to mute the scrotes stories and posts because he turns me off autumn and Xmas, but I can't break away fully because this is the best thread on tattle nae debates 🥔❤ I also couldn't live in a world without @hopethishelpsallthebest 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
The just giving page has raised a grand total of £30.

Mario has 155 thousand followers. Mother Rendall herself has 23 thousand followers.

It really does show how fake the whole thing is. Mazda hasn't even donated nor any of all their other buddies on the app.
Fake arse fwends.
These influencers are shite at influencing people 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
He's spun that blocked line before, 'if you view my story and don't follow you'll be blocked' 'if you unfollow me your blocked' yada yada yada.

FYI beaky as your profile is public it can be viewed through one of those ig viewer website if one was that way inclined. The self proclaimed OG of the app who knows duck all about it and makes no money from it either.

Sucks to be you!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I'm surprised since Andrew Wheatcroft has been posting his wedding content that we haven't had a hoose coat gathered around the neck late night passive aggressive rant about how he doesn't get folk getting married then having a party later or some other thinly veiled ramblings that are dripping with jealousy 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Capesh tho 💀💀💀 it wouldn't be so bad if he didn't have an Italian name. Oi Mario, your Italian is stronzo*

*Italian for tit, specifically a runny dog tit

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s still back pedalling from the comment last week. With Hinch gone he has no online presence or content so needs her to come back.
--
I agree “Soph nailed this big time” so far up her arse he can see her tonsils! She didn’t nail anything she hasn’t made it, couldn’t even pronounce the scents properly 🤣 Just stuck her name on it.
He sure does have a lot of bleep washing’s for 2 people!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Hes gonna need a bigger notebook also
Look forward tae seeing @Shrekssister when he gets a new follower
View attachment 3001501
Hahahahaaaa. Unfollowed her this morning ma hens, ill rejoin the ranks tomorrow at some point and I'll watch her stories as a non follower today and see if I'm bespokely blocked for two infractions
Screenshot_20240618_133626_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240618_134217_Instagram.jpg

Attached ma wee screenshots so the wee tart knows I'm no kidding oan. Mon mario, I was in your DMs last night and now I'm no following you, who am I?!😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53