Cleaning with Mario #127 My AOL inbox runneth over.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well thatā€™s him all over isnā€™t it.
Not feeling sorry for him but I do think heā€™s depressed. I think seeing everyone doing well and not being a part of that has had an effect on him regardless how much he says he loves his safe space. Come on no one would love to live there, and if youā€™re happy in your home you donā€™t need to keep saying it on Instagram. Just canā€™t understand how the family donā€™t advise him especially the brother, Hannah, best mate hinch, greedy. I guess theyā€™re just out for themselves. It makes me sad to think at least he could have got a house out of Instagram but to get nothing šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She can read? Doubtful

Oan his bespoke Biff, Chip, and Kipper jurnee
View attachment 3029263
That sentence sounds like it was written by an extra terrestrial who has just arrived on earth. Why has he repeated reading three times?! Also, you donā€™t need to specify itā€™s ā€™booksā€™ youā€™re reading. I really would love to know what his school attendance was like. Heā€™s the dumbest twit Iā€™ve ever come across. Imbecile.

Hard of English.
Hard of socially acceptable facial features.
So aye!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Not feeling sorry for him but I do think heā€™s depressed. I think seeing everyone doing well and not being a part of that has had an effect on him regardless how much he says he loves his safe space. Come on no one would love to live there, and if youā€™re happy in your home you donā€™t need to keep saying it on Instagram. Just canā€™t understand how the family donā€™t advise him especially the brother, Hannah, best mate hinch, greedy. I guess theyā€™re just out for themselves. It makes me sad to think at least he could have got a house out of Instagram but to get nothing šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
He's got to say he loves it because its all he's got. Imagine being 40 years old and having nothing to show for your life, nothing to look back on and be proud of yourself for doing. He thinks we are all so jealous of him but truly he has nothing I want. Nothing at all. His life makes me shudder.

Reactions: 28
I wonder which one of the witches of eastwick books it is that heā€™s ā€œreadingā€? Hunch, Greedy, Trollomon or PTWM?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That sentence sounds like it was written by an extra terrestrial who has just arrived on earth. Why has he repeated reading three times?! Also, you donā€™t need to specify itā€™s ā€™booksā€™ youā€™re reading. I really would love to know what his school attendance was like. Heā€™s the dumbest twit Iā€™ve ever come across. Imbecile.

Hard of English.
Hard of socially acceptable facial features.
So aye!
3 times Mario we get it. ya reading a book ffs.

I thought that as well.
To be fair to the stoopid bastard him putting reading books makes him sound intelligent.

'Normal' souls would know what he means, but to this twit he could mean reading the back of his washing-up bottle/cereal packet.

so si
also
New York in America

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She can read? Doubtful

Oan his bespoke Biff, Chip, and Kipper jurnee
View attachment 3029263
Noo there's a talent we didny ken he hud, sleep reading, I'm an avid reader but canny sleep read. But come oan hens we ken he isn't actually reading, he's just lukkin at the pictures, he's completely hard of English and couldn't follow a plot, he's got the attention span of a goldfish. A deid yin.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
put my money on he's reading one of Katie Price's 500 autobiographies or The Metro he got free on the bus!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hi hens just reading a book. I like reading. I'm reading another book after this.
Always reading. Sometimes can't be bothered reading.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hi hens just reading a book. I like reading. I'm reading another book after this.
Always reading. Sometimes can't be bothered reading.
Hope you don't use your pointy finger under each word and stick the tip of your tongue oot hen, when yir reading like oor Marion.

• Haha
Reactions: 23