Cleaning with Mario #127 My AOL inbox runneth over.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hes gonna need a bigger notebook also
Look forward tae seeing @Shrekssister when he gets a new follower
View attachment 3001501
There you go, Mario, your jobs been done for you. Now say thank you to our fellow Tattler 🤪
---
Hahahahaaaa. Unfollowed her this morning ma hens, ill rejoin the ranks tomorrow at some point and I'll watch her stories as a non follower today and see if I'm bespokely blocked for two infractionsView attachment 3001559View attachment 3001560

Attached ma wee screenshots so the wee tart knows I'm no kidding oan. Mon mario, I was in your DMs last night and now I'm no following you, who am I?!😈
I hope he's pissed 😤 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
He's ABSALOOTLEY FINE

I mean maybe if he didn't live on criss and joose and inhaling Deek's waccy baccy he might have a functioning immune system, capeesh
1000055983.png

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Maria hen, antibiotics don’t work for viruses. Hard of medical knowledge and so forth. Stupid neep.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
He obviously doesn’t know that an antibiotic is no good for a virus unless there is a secondary infection as a result of said virus!! He also didn’t have flu. He had a virus like everyone else at the moment! If you have proper flu you aren’t posting on insta 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Moan feckin moan. Shut the hell up you big fanny and get on with it like most people do 🙄
Imagine living with that creep 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The virus is gone after a few days, you've got blocked sinuses, that all you stupid tart. I hope you gp says duck offio mario.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The just giving page has raised a grand total of £30.

Mario has 155 thousand followers. Mother Rendall herself has 23 thousand followers.

It really does show how fake the whole thing is. Mazda hasn't even donated nor any of all their other buddies on the app.
Fake arse fwends.
Popped on to do a quick update, it's just under 24 hours since the just giving has been shared by both Rendall and Mazda...the grand total is now sitting at ......🥁🥁🥁
well it's still £30 and Mario hasn't put his hand in his pocket for this good cause!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I'm tired of Mario I find the constant moaning like a wee witch exhausting 😒

Loved Lindsay Rotte experience but the reality of Paisley shoe box home.....no fir me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I had one of the best nights of my life on Friday watching TS (sad I know but I have no words to describe it) and then over the weekend I have had some really awful news. I can't say too much with out doxxing myself really. Went on insta for a bit of down time and he's there moaning about people following him and unfollowing him. He's one sad bastard. He needs to get out of his flat and give less time to his fake life on the app. One thing I have learnt over the last few days is life really is too short, get out there, do what you want to do, don't hold them grudges against people, you might never get chance to say sorry.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Oh go duck off and put your Christmas tree up. It is June afterall. Maybe if he had a life he wouldn’t notice these things or care!
This is exactly why people unfollow him. He's such a toxic little 🪱. His account is negative, bitchy, boring, uninspiring, definitely un-influencing and has absolutely zero cleaning content. His quotes are all passive aggressive, he oozes jealousy and needs to remember that's he's 40 not 4. He's a grown ass man more concerned about who follows than getting on with actual content for his account.

Honestly does he think he's intimidating anyone with this post? I unfollowed years ago and still not blocked so up yours Mario! If you do block me ill just watch on my arse licking follower account 😅😅😅 I only watch in order to enjoy the banter on this thread and to remind myself how not to live life. What a rude little man he is. Oh and the irony of his post is that we all know he secretly reads here.....we 👀 you Moanio 🙄 😉 😜 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I’ve never followed him. Am I a Marion Virgin??!!
Anyway - it hasn’t stopped me joining in with the snakes on here Mario Babe. Capesh! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Did the silly bastard say ''they also do it in the wax melt with Ava Mayfair''?

What, nay, joyofclean do not do a wax melt in that scent!

Notice he didna tag that story.

View attachment 3000255
View attachment 3000256
No no no Mario. What you mean Mario is Hannah has ripped of the Vacay Vibes scent Lenor has not teamed up with AM.
---
Here we go again, illiterate warblings and hard of English once more

CAPESH

He's turning into a parody of himself

Looks like he's got his internet blackout sorted so that's gid 🤣🤣
View attachment 3000598
Like shite does instagram tell you when someone’s unfollowed you. More likely he goes through his followers list like a man possessed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
No no no Mario. What you mean Mario is Hannah has ripped of the Vacay Vibes scent Lenor has not teamed up with AM.
---

Like shite does instagram tell you when someone’s unfollowed you. More likely he goes through his followers list like a man possessed.
I don't think they'd do either. They tell you they won't inform them if you report a post or account, so why would they bother on someone who's just unfollowed.
---
This must be his next stop for his women's blouses and cardis 🤭

Screenshot_20240618-180459_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
He's ABSALOOTLEY FINE

I mean maybe if he didn't live on criss and joose and inhaling Deek's waccy baccy he might have a functioning immune system, capeesh
View attachment 3001580
Mario, let's make this clear. Antibiotics don't work for viruses. OK got that? Good. Now stop wasting the doctors time, stop fishing for sympathy and do what we all do, get on with it. Also would pity a doctor having to look down any orifice of Mario's, particularly his throat with that halitosis
---
I’ve never followed him. Am I a Marion Virgin??!!
Anyway - it hasn’t stopped me joining in with the snakes on here Mario Babe. Capesh! 😉
Don't get too cosy. Mario says he blocks anyone who watches his stories without following. We've tested that a lot and he doesn't! He's all gob that one

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yesterday.

1.jpg

Pray tell Mario, why would someone who unfollows you then follow you back?

Your account is always in the red.

Today.

2.jpg
3.png

Flu-like.... ffs.
He either has flu or he doesn't (btw he doesn't as he would be in bed.)

and the GP won't give you AB's the noo.

Fooking stoopid bastard is doing mu nut in with his stupidity.

4.jpg
5.png

Mario dosna follow them lol.

6.png

Oh, and another thing why are people, humans?

I'm in a stroppy mood now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
99%ers I’m just back from that small bespoke business Marks and Spencer (smell the wealth) and found maself clutching ma beak saying “I must pick up some criss and joos for the kids”. FML, have I been influenced by Marion? Tattie hearts bleep wummin. 😘💎🐍

• Haha
Reactions: 27