Cleaning with Mario #127 My AOL inbox runneth over.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought he couldn’t use normal products to wash his clothes due to his skin being on the highest spectrum of sensitivity anyone has ever known. Or is he just saying how much he loves it to suck up to Hinch?
She’s still back pedalling from the comment last week. With Hinch gone he has no online presence or content so needs her to come back.
---
Did the silly bastard say ''they also do it in the wax melt with Ava Mayfair''?

What, nay, joyofclean do not do a wax melt in that scent!

Notice he didna tag that story.

View attachment 3000255
View attachment 3000256
He does! Are joy of clean aware they do wax melts? He realises they are different companies right? He also said that the detergent is an investment. Does he know what an investment is? Surely something you literally pour down a drain isn’t an investment 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Here we go again, illiterate warblings and hard of English once more

CAPESH

He's turning into a parody of himself

Looks like he's got his internet blackout sorted so that's gid 🤣🤣
1000055965.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59

CAPESH

View attachment 3000598
Oh go duck off and put your Christmas tree up. It is June afterall. Maybe if he had a life he wouldn’t notice these things or care!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

CAPESH

View attachment 3000598
What a weirdo. And what a load of bollocks. He loses approximately 20 followers a day, I just don't believe a man of his very limited intellect can remember who's unfollowed him and know who to block when they follow him again!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
What a weirdo. And what a load of bollocks. He loses approximately 20 followers a day, I just don't believe a man of his very limited intellect can remember who's unfollowed him and know who to block when they follow him again!
I was going to say maybe he's made a list but then realised that I don't recall ever seeing a pen or any paper in the shoebox, so... 🤷‍♀️ Looking forward to him in his stationery era to prove he can actually write!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
He makes ma heed hurt.
Unfollow this loon and get blocked and reported as the punishment that you'll never know about because you no longer follow the fud anymore because you're bored shitless by his tedious existence and rubbish content and couldn't care less anymore.
He's been sniffing the Spanish floor cleaner again also
Make it make sense 🤦🫠🤯
And breathe...

• Haha
Reactions: 31
How sad does your life have to be notice who follows and unfollows you. Everyone gets the notification your not special Marion with your blue tick that you PAY for.
People are allowed to unfollow people get sick of seeing same sofa, kitchen window angle ranting posts daily, you’ve no content nothing interesting happening this is how your starting with the Christmas chat.
Just shows you obv don’t get thousands of dm daily or new followers daily any “influencer” with actual notifications wouldn’t be able to keep up with them or wouldn’t bother with them. Living your life through an app.
Just know soon as Hinch comes back when and if she does he will be posting non stop tagging her trying to boost his page. I’ll be surprised if she does come back anytime soon just know soon as she posts anything people are going to be constantly mentioning her dad in comments.
I would say he needs to wynd his neck in but his nose is much bigger.
---
I thought it was a video of him ranting he actually posted a photo of himself in bed doing that face 😭🤣🤣🤣 that’s proper embarrassing.
How can he take that and go yeah that’s funny, good… post it. It’s neither funny or good.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
For him to know that someone has followed him after unfollowing him he'd need to remember all his followers users names 🙈🤣 Absolute lies and also pure tragic nae debates. His life revolves around this app. Capeesh.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Tell yis whit hens. Ah fair shat maself there when that post popped up. He looks like an evil Sesame Street character. Ah huv never followed him, just learned aboot his nonsense from you funny fuckers, but ma boattles crashed big time noo and noo Ahm terrified tae. Ahm staying in ma ain lane. Ahm never messaging this page again. Capeesh?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Do you think he has an A4 sparkly notebook from Home Bargains and he sits with his wee jewel top pen keeping track of all his followers?

"DEEK! DEEK! THATS ANGELA SMITH FAE DUMBARTON UNFOLLOWED ME AGAIN! THE witch!" 😂🫠🫠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Do you think he has an A4 sparkly notebook from Home Bargains and he sits with his wee jewel top pen keeping track of all his followers?

"DEEK! DEEK! THATS ANGELA SMITH FAE DUMBARTON UNFOLLOWED ME AGAIN! THE witch!" 😂🫠🫠
I swear I laughed too bleeping loud at that hen. Think it was ma nerves hen, they're shot to pieces noo cos he's scared me shitless in his "brutal" era. 😨

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Thinking about it, I think he is getting worried he's losing so many followers so he's trying to stop more unfollowing him. Instead of wasting time dicking about with illiterate, garbled posts he should address his lack of content. Every weeks the same, his bed, his sofa, a moaning rant, a pic of the cat, and a pic of his spoons breakfast. Boring af

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Jesus Christ @Platformcrocs I scoffed at 'trigger warnings' before scrolling up to that jumpscare. Sharted masel and the dug ran oot the room in fright.
1000039361.jpg

---

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30