Cleaning with Mario #126 He Disney have a clue ..and we don’t give a Donald Duck !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully Jamie long short for James has told him to shut the duck up and now he's greetin like a wee witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Dae ye think he ever lets loose, downs a bottle of Buckie and hus a wee kitchen disco calling Alexa a bleep, wae Wee Deek whos daen his martial art moves in time to the music like a character from Streetfighter? I think I would even bring ma ain criss and joose and sit oan his cling filmed work tops to see that.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Fire up the dial up. Thread title :LOL:
Used to hate that sound, screeching like nails doon a blackboard when you picked the phone up. I'd hear my brother's feet running across the flair upstairs to come doon and batter ye for cutting them aff their pcs, with the towers, which were the size of Mario's shower room.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Dae ye think he ever lets loose, downs a bottle of Buckie and hus a wee kitchen disco calling Alexa a bleep, wae Wee Deek whos daen his martial art moves in time to the music like a character from Streetfighter? I think I would even bring ma ain criss and joose and sit oan his cling filmed work tops to see that.
I'd pay good money to see that. It would be like Maureen and David from pyschoville. That might be my new names for them, same initials tae, also 🤣#iykyk #gtk
psychoville-reece-shearsmith.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Does Alexa work on dial up? Actually forget that, he's too poor to afford Alexa! And even if he did all he would ask it is Alexa, why does my hair stick up? Alexa, why am I such a bleep? Alexa, when does your willy grow? Alexa, why is my nose bigger than my willy?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
“Alexa, I’ve cukooed my boyfriend for 15 10 8 years. Is his flat mine now?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
"Alexa!! play Debbie Harris."
"ALEXA!! (shouting noo in rage, cos she disnae understand a word he says) ALEXA, YA bleep YE, PLAY DEBBIE HARRIS"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Wee Moanio stepping in at the end there in smug mode thinking 'that's ma boy' as he parades about in his knock offs. Sparks everywhere from polyester in the heat.
They were the days. Memories, these videos and so forth is all we have the nooo hens as he's gone AWOL.
Vest life has probably chucked him under a fly over on the M8 for dragging Sopha and Weeping Al (may he RIP) into his desperate ramblings.
Hard of real friends
Also

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wee Moanio stepping in at the end there in smug mode thinking 'that's ma boy' as he parades about in his knock offs. Sparks everywhere from polyester in the heat.
They were the days. Memories, these videos and so forth is all we have the nooo hens as he's gone AWOL.
Vest life has probably chucked him under a fly over on the M8 for dragging Sopha and Weeping Al (may he RIP) into his desperate ramblings.
Hard of real friends
Also
It's the way he is like a wee helicopter maw with him, so infantilising but he's that daft he goes alang wae it. Like the way your wee Nana used to act wae ye roon aboot her pals, "Aye that's the wan ah wis telling you aboot, this is ma Susan, aye that's right, the wan wae the massive verruca"
Hope Deek knocks him oot his Nike 95's?? wan day.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If he was wearing Grinch PJs and a grey hoosecoat they could be twins
Swear if ma man came into bed wae Grich pyjamas on after taking off his oodie, you'd hear a sound like Microsoft shutting doon but it'd be ma cervix.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.