Cleaning with Mario #126 He Disney have a clue ..and we don’t give a Donald Duck !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love the new thread title 😂

Calm down, Mario. It's hardly a cruise ship you're on... It's a fish and chip boat 😂

Screenshot_20240601-181015_Instagram.jpg

Horrible chips, but what's with the two pickled onions in that dish?. Fine dining eh, Mario 🤭

Screenshot_20240601-181111_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Loving the Disney reference @BananaClub. ❤ Singing my bespoke heart out to ‘Bibbety Boabity Boo’ along with all the snakes oan this viyul bleep app. Spine bright Tatties. 💎

Hard of everything
so aye
---
Love the new thread title 😂

Calm down, Mario. It's hardly a cruise ship you're on... It's a fish and chip boat 😂

View attachment 2968925

Horrible chips, but what's with the two pickled onions in that dish?. Fine dining eh, Mario 🤭

View attachment 2968928
Big fish for Marion and fish bites for wee Deek oaf the kiddies menu.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Saturday.

He has cleaning in his IG title and is a cleaner by job but doesn't actually video himself cleaning anymore.

5.jpg

Fine dining again.

6.jpg

8.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Disnae want tae goto Disney but one of the hottest days in Glasgow this year and he is in a shopping centre with a glass roof.

Happy new thread ma lovelies xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Genuine question. Does wee Deek even have a personality, an opinion on anything or even wardrobe/cupboard space in his ain bedsit? Or has that wee fat cuckoo not only redecorated and took over Deeks hoose but his whole being? I'm guessing he's always been lights oan naebdys hame but c'mon to God, that fat wee blooters took total liberties there hasn't he.
I don't think in Deeks case it's act daft and get a free hurl cos I think he contributes and then some, but bet Mazda leaves his clathes oot fur him in the morning in the shape of a crime scene body so he disnae get mixed up where to put his pants.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Thread suggestion winner with 69 votes @BananaClub

Last thread

Same old Maz.
He moaned, he ranted, he was ill.
It's still his f*ck it year and he's still a c*nt.

Carry on ma beauts.
Wow thank you so much …I know this might sound like a Mario made up story but I am actually in New York at the moment so I’d say it was fate that I got my very first Thread while here on holiday ..thank you Mario for make our job so easy 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Here’s me innocently scrolling through that vile app and come across Misfit Jaw. Has she had a perm???
Christ on a bike ..,is that not the worst wig you’ve ever seen it makes her squinty face even more lopsided …I’m sorry she has alopecia but ffs she’s some nick ..all these idiots telling her she looks amazing when really they all know she looks like a bleeping overgrown Shirley Temple 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Why tag the boat place and you don’t even follow them 😂 such a great place they aren’t worth following.
Wonky jaw is losing a lot of her hair rapidly Ashame having something like that for any women losing hair can really knock your confidence but some the wigs she’s picking are questionable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Not making light of alopecia as it’s a horrible condition, but if I lost my hair, the last thing I’d buy is a wig that sits so far back. It just draws attention to the fact that her hair line has receded so much.

Plus the fact that the parting looks like a crease from where it was folded in the Shein envelope it arrived in.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Why tag the boat place and you don’t even follow them 😂 such a great place they aren’t worth following.
Wonky jaw is losing a lot of her hair rapidly Ashame having something like that for any women losing hair can really knock your confidence but some the wigs she’s picking are questionable.
Why is her jaw so wonky? Did she have a strike?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What a Saturday ma lovelies! A wee treatit trip tae home bargains/B&M, followed by gutting the hoose and a fine dining experience oan a floating fish and chip shop at 5 in the afternoon. bleeping hell, I had better weekends in the depths of lockdown with 2 newborns and PND.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Here’s me innocently scrolling through that vile app and come across Misfit Jaw. Has she had a perm???
i was laughing at a photo the other day cause she looked like she was in a grease fancy dress costume! Sandy is that you?
---
On a side note, Mario your so bleeping boring you got us talking about Misfit Maw! desperate time lassies!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
i was laughing at a photo the other day cause she looked like she was in a grease fancy dress costume! Sandy is that you?
---
On a side note, Mario your so bleeping boring you got us talking about Misfit Maw! desperate time lassies!
No, ENOUGH 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
---
Shes going on a date with a big boaby?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.