Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mammaof3

VIP Member
AvaMay insta page still has 2 highlight reels up from the 1st birthday party in 2019. Nae gossip but Deek, Beek and wee Curtis all make an appearance, as does Hannah's OG face!
Here ya go ma lovelies/beauts.

3.jpg
4.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Babybail93

VIP Member
It’s a really lovely thread my questions (because I’m only learning) are always answered❤
---

It’s a really lovely thread my questions (because I’m only learning) are always answered❤

ETA I hope nobody is offended by me saying I can’t understand him as I like to say a lot 🙈 English isn’t my first language 😀
No offence taken at all my lovely. A lot of us have been here years and still don’t have a clue what the poisonous dwarf is banging on about

• Haha
  • Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
AvaMay’s newest scent is a doop of the Mrs. Hinch/Lenor scent Vacay Vibes. She hasn’t tagged Hinch but used her name as a hashtag, and is using the Vacay Vibes name.

Surely Lenor clamp down on that kind of thing?

View attachment 2939419
Imagine using someone who is grieving to sell your shit. I can’t stand Hinch, but Hannah needs to take a long look at herself. Cunt

• Heart

Ferguson

VIP Member
Ah've just been oan a wee journeh.
A historical moment in history.
Pyoor Martin McKnight take me baaaaaccckk

1000031675.jpg
1000031672.jpg
1000031671.jpg
1000031670.jpg
1000031669.jpg
1000031668.jpg
1000031667.jpg
1000031666.jpg
1000031665.jpg
1000031664.jpg
1000031663.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Babybail93

VIP Member
Thanks for this, jingle jangle jewellery when he's getting bummed! 😂 🤣😂
Also, thanks to the hen who provided an explanation to 'dots of doom' 🤣________
So, ma kindly lovelies, what is this 'trained in nails'? Also
He has these random fads and lies he tells. One day he decided he was “trained in nails”. He brought all the shite he needed off of Amazon, so he could do his own gel nails 😂 never seen or heard of again.

Oh, and he said he even had a “cessificate” to prove he was trained in nails 😩

• Haha
  • Heart

Joo92

Manio is going to be coaching Denek on how to successfully stand on one leg to show off his shoes. I’m sure he’ll have nailed it by the time they get there 😂

• Haha

FakeAF

Chatty Member
I bet he still buys a bespoke bottle of aftershave on the plane home in the scent ‘back to reality’ despite the flagons he took with him, so si also.

• Haha

purplethesurple

Chatty Member
Hope he hasn't hung Derek's genuine fake gucci two piece that he got two Christmases ago but forgot about (smell the wealth) out on the communal washing line, the local druggies will have off with it

• Haha

AwwCosyWivDeek

Chatty Member
The £25 he spent on a bath mat for his non-bath could’ve paid for 5 breakfasts in The Lighthouse, Lanzarote in Spain.

Pro-tip, Mario- when I go away I arrange to have my cleaner come as normal each week and then again the day before I’m back so I have a hoose that’s fully gutted, fresh bedding, and smells pyoor boujie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Pepsi

VIP Member
Hens, its no mae joab but iv found oot whit his high powered joab wus.
He got a wee apprentice joab fur the Feds but was caught pocketing the salt and pepper fae the canteen while "fine dining" so wus put under cover as a fork lift driver at Hersheys but they soon fund oot he canny drive and wus eating awe the chocolate.
After mare digging they found oot he wus in fact .01% Italian and 99.9% Scottish, no fae New York in America, even although he claimed to ken Debbie Harris, didney huv a Visa tae work so deported him tae Ayrshire and so forth.
Their code name fur him wus "nae cleaning wi Mario" so that gave him the idea tae start up his Insta.
Noo he can only dream of the days when he used tae wear regulation Fed sunglasses, no Primark wans also
Thank me laters 💎 👌 #factual #nomajoab #professionalMario #saltandpepper

Screenshot (117).png

• Haha

Tamzinmac

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you can literally HEAR the jealousy in his voice! Ye don't care Maz hen cos you've no got a garden and if you dare step foot outside beruit towers at nightfall, you'll probs get stabbed or attacked by a zombie 👍🏻 Cosy in yer safe place ma luvlie whilst the rest of us are taking in the beaut sights, away take yer face fur a shite ya wee whinge

• Haha
  • Heart

Realhousemouse

Chatty Member
Hope all you new vile trolls have acquainted yourselves wi the Mario calendar because we are literally only weeks away from him starting to talk about autum, posting pics of autumn scenes and getting his pumpkin bedding out in July 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart